T-Nation/T-Mag

El_Matarife

Awards
A few years ago I was a 290 pound slob who was quite athletic. I had no idea how fat I really was until I left high school and got made fun of, rather than having people tell me I was just big. When I decided I wanted to do something about it, I was guided towards Biotests' website "T-nation." The stuff on there helped me quite a bit in terms of nutrition and training and I am now thinking about trying a prohormone. On all of the websites I have visitied, 1fast, here, BB.com, PA's new site, I constantly h ear that T-nation is a joke. What about it is so bad? I don't use their products other than the ZMA and LC Grow because it tastes good. Is it that their products are overhyped or that the people and "experts" they have on there truly know nothing? Im not looking to be flamed for asking about this, nor am I defending T-nation for those of you who hate them, just wondering.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
They have a few good training articles there, but their supplement talk is so overhyped.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah their articles are usually pretty useful if you're looking to change up your diet/routine. But the way they hype their supplements are ridiculous. They are usually too underdosed to be effective to. They always use the standard line "We made _____ obsolete!!! Because now we took ____ and put an ethyl-ester on it!! Making it 3000% percent bioavailable!!!!" I used to be over at t-nation a lot when I started out to.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm still there alot and most likely always will be. I'm not bashing any other sites but even without the info on their supplements (which are really just lengthy advertisements) the entire magazine dates back MANY issues with interiews and training advice from guys I respect ie. Dave Tate, Chad Waterburry, CT, Brock Strasser, and quite a few other guys and gals. On top of that there's a number of members there that have gone above and beyond what I'd expect of a "stranger" I met on the internet.

It's just not a place to look for supplement reviews, feedback or info.Period!