Awards
  • Established
Went and looked at it last night.. Talk to ya

Attachments

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
How the hell do you put the pic on the page instead of havin gto download the stupid thing. I AM RETARDED!!!!!!!! Talk to ya..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It is a mini dachshund(weiner dog).... Talk to ya

bigbadboss101

Awards
My friend has one. When they first got it it was just bigger than my hand. They are cute.

Probably cost couple bucks. Don't support pet shops or puppy mills. Get it from a breeder, or someone you know.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
thats dumb small. very nice. bigbadboss., i agree with you but why not get pups from shops/mill...just cuz their philosphies and such?

Bone

Awards
As long as you have time for the dog, I say go for it!!! I cant stand people who buy dogs and then neglect them :mad: Cute dog BTW!

Peace

Bone

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Cute one.. and they make pretty good pets.. also if you want a watch dog, that a good one.. make a ton of noise when someone comes around..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I was going to fix it for you Curt but I can't get my ISP to let me on my site.. damn asses... :saw:

deaconbill

Awards
Cute dog.  My schnauzer joins me in my garage gym on every workout.  She never seems to get as tired as I do.  Dogs are great companions but I ditto that you need to give them time.  Had a weinie dog once, they crave attention.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
go for it....dog looks cool. as he/she grows you can rub some T1pro on it to get it in shape...killer dachund

lol

nice pup though, how much it run ya?

h19

Sean

Awards
Brew up a couple of extra bottles, and you'll have a spotter 24-7. :D

I had a Yorkshire terrier once - as everyone else says, they CRAVE attention.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
My wife will be home everyday starting DEC..... So there will be no problem with it being alone... He cost me $650 and his name is CHUCK.... I get him on Nov 22... Talk to ya

bigbadboss101

Awards
Having a wife helps too.  That way you can go out with the boys etc and puppy won't be alone.  I thought about getting a Boston Terrier but will wait until I get a wife first :)

whale

Awards
boston's

I have a Boston and he is an awesome dog. The only thing is they love to get into stuff so the wife thing is a good idea. But let me tell you he thinks he is as big as my rot and will fight anything. Oh yeah he sleeps inbetween my wifes legs underthe covers at night what a daddys boy

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i dont know what an average cost of a dog runs...but 650 sounds high. is it?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Thats about 650canadian dollars(400us). See the flag at the side..hehehehe.. Talk to ya... :p

Sean

Awards
I got my terrier for about $900 USD - vaccinations, leash, flea powder and whatnot included.

bigbadboss101

Awards
That's about right for Canadian price.  It's great to get from breeder or someone reputable.  I don't like to see people buying from pet shops cuz often they get their supplies from puppy mills?  You get what you pay for so it's good to spend the right amount of $, and it's a bonus to know the bloodline, see the parents etc.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Thats about 650canadian dollars(400us). See the flag at the side..hehehehe.. Talk to ya... :p
there you go!! that flag couldnt be bigger too. (ha) but hey, i probably still would have wondered cuz im thinking about getting another dog too and wondered how much a pup would be. (ha)

whale

Awards
price

The intial price is negledable in buying a dogover the years that 600 bucks is nothing. My dog ate a pair of undies and ended up costing us 3000 us to get surgery but I would have paid 10000 he is like my child so dont look at the intial cost dogs are great companions and let me tell you they can be funny and theraputic at times. Good luck with your pup just in time to have all your christmas stuff opened and chewed up for you. LOL

whale