Germany can kiss that ass they are so aptly displaying...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I am so sick of this crap. Every dissenting nation can now shut their mouths and go away. No one cares if you "support" a war with Iraq or not. When the time comes, when Germany and France are the targets of massive terrorism attacks and hundreds or thousands of people die as result we can just smile and tell them not to get so worked up about such things and, oh yeah, we can remind them of the picture below. Let 'em twist in the wind!  

=================================================
"A carnival float shows paper mache figure of German conservative opposition leader Angela Merkel emerging from the buttocks of Uncle Sam during the traditional Rose Monday carnival parade in Duesseldorf, March 3, 2003. Merkel has strongly criticized the German government's anti-Iraq war stance and recently visited Washington. The Rose Monday parades in Cologne, Mainz and Duesseldorf are the highlight of the German street carnival season. REUTERS/Ina Fassbender"

Attachments

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What a crock of ****.. Sometimes I think that the Germans fail to remember who keep them from become another satillite country of the USSR right after WW II just like my favorite country :rolleyes: France...

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, lets see what happens next time they ask for our support on something...

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lets all support a war no one else wants. Turkey, half of Europe and the rest of the world who wants to say something, but is afraid to because they know they'll lose that big aid package we'll send people who support us.

Vietnam part 2 here we come...

Attachments

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Nonsesnse Pouge. "Vietnam part 2 here we come..." gimme a break dude. Most of Eeastern Europe DOES want to get rid of Saddam as well. The EU is very pissed with France and Germany right now. More than half the world including Saddams neigbors do want us to dipose him. This has NO similarities to Veitnam at all, not politically, not morally, not period.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Lets all support a war no one else wants. Turkey, half of Europe and the rest of the world who wants to say something, but is afraid to because they know they'll lose that big aid package we'll send people who support us.

Vietnam part 2 here we come...
I agree with ww7...to say nuthin of the fact similar views were held about Hitler before wwII......of course these little countries can afford to dissent because they know we have the muscle to stand behind our commitments and they wont be out any $$ but will reap alot of the benefits....like sharply reduced terrorist threats.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
In case anyone missed it Turkey's military is behind us. It is the parliament that is not backing us.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
gf is calling it GW II, LOL... agree with WW also

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Great picture YJ!!! Why don't you e-mail the French embassy in Washington.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
the veitnam reference is definately far fetched, its not even close. 

I say bolix all the countries that are our "allies" but back down when it comes down to the wire.  We can take iraq on ourselves no problem.  Simultaneous air and ground attacks, they will stand no chance. 

what annoys me the most are the dick head americans that will protest against the war.    Yeah ok, wait till someone drops some anthrax in your backyard, see how quickly your keep the peace sign goes in the trash.   Our nation was built on wars man...these people should realize that.  All war is bad they say...ok.............  guess they think the revolutionary war should have never happened......but wait thats different right......

sometimes war is iminent and imo it is in this case with Iraq....AND probably NOrth Korea.  Ever since The beginning of Iraq's time, they have been ruled by people like sadam, who have taken power not received it.   I think its time to put an end to that bitch for good. 

Give me a fuckin sniper rifle, ill take him out...NO joke!

h19

DaddyR

Awards
My comment is simple: who gives a da*n what the rest of the world thinks? The terrorist threat is aimed straight at us - yes, that's U S ). It is OUR families that are clearly and directly threatened by all who support Islamic terrorists. If the rest of the world won't help, then they had better just step aside and let us act on our own behalf.

Screw the U.N. : This is OUR fight!

P.S. - I can't wait until we get in there and discover how much of the machinery used to make WMDs was made in Germany. Then we'll know the real deal and so will the rest of the world.