- 03-04-2003, 10:29 PM
- 03-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Is the pic file a bitmap image? Thats usually this issue.
- 03-04-2003, 10:38 PM
If it is a bmp file, change it over to a jpg or gif file and then it will show up..
03-04-2003, 10:44 PM
ill give that a try and see what happens,, thanks guys,, you ,must really want to see me,, hahaha, j/k
03-04-2003, 11:00 PM
the pics are all .bmp pics,, is there any way of changing that?
03-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Almost everyone has Paint. Use that program to do it. Just open the file, Click save as, change the file type to Jpeg and save it.
03-04-2003, 11:37 PM
03-04-2003, 11:40 PM
Yeah yeah, i know, didn't realize i had done that until it was too late bro,, but i got the damn pics changed over,, so what are you waiting for,, go check'em out, hahaha,,
Similar Forum Threads
- By MmaOrDie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-03-2013, 05:19 PM
- By bobbymac in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2012, 07:41 PM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 40Last Post: 02-09-2008, 01:18 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM