Havoc rpn cycle

Squirtz

Squirtz

Awards
Looking to start a cycle of havoc rpn I just got. From the hours and a day's of research I strongly believe I have the real stuff but no expiration date. Should I still use it? My idea of using it is
Havoc rpn
Week 1: 10mg, 10mg, 20mg, 20mg, 30mg, 30mg, 30mg
Week 2: 30mg, 30mg, 30mg, 30mg, 30mg, 30mg, 30mg
Week 3: 30mg, 30mg, 40mg, 40mg, 40mg, 40mg, 40mg
Week 4: 40mg, 40mg, 40mg, 40mg, 40mg, 40mg, 40mg
(During all this I will be taking himilaya liver care and vitastack multi as well as all max omega 3s)
Pct(nolva)
Week 1: 30mg a day
Week 2: 20mg a day
Week 3: 10mg a day
Week 4: 10mg a day
(Still using multi, liver care, and omegas)
Should I add a natural test booster to this?

Thanks in advance for the help, also I have taken tbols before but want to try something different.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would ask this in the anabolic section, you'll get more responses.

I do like the layout of your cycle and PCT. A natural test boosting product that makes a great addition to a PCT is AlphaMax XT. It contains a full dosed AI to help with estrogen control along with Tonkat Ail, which will help increase libido, Boron and 3,4 dinavil to help boost free testosterone. It is a complete, all in one product and it more convenient than buying an AI, testbooster, a product for libido, etc. Right now, Nutriverse.com has 20% off AlphaMax XT with no coupon code needed.

By the way, what are you running for liver support? Havoc is liver toxic, so you want to make sure you have a good product. Do you plan on pre loading your liver support?

Squirtz

Squirtz

Awards
Thanks, appreciate the reply. I will look into getting that test booster. As far as liver support goes in planning on taking Himilaya Liver care and yea I plan on taking it a month before I start the cycle.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
You may want to look into adding some oncycle support with tudca like Lgi Damage Control.

Squirtz

Squirtz

Awards
Helps reduce water retention? So I shouldn't take creatine while on havoc? I'm using it to help put some extra weight on. I'm 190 now and would like to get up to 200-210

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, appreciate the reply. I will look into getting that test booster. As far as liver support goes in planning on taking Himilaya Liver care and yea I plan on taking it a month before I start the cycle.
Is that cycle support or a general liver health product? Don't skimp on your supports and maybe opt for one that specializes for use during cycles.

Cel Cycle assist and Tudca.

Be mindful that all RPN Havoc found now will be counterfeit unless it's well past expiry

Squirtz

Squirtz

Awards
Is that cycle support or a general liver health product? Don't skimp on your supports and maybe opt for one that specializes for use during cycles.

Cel Cycle assist and Tudca.

Be mindful that all RPN Havoc found now will be counterfeit unless it's well past expiry
Well it's both, from what I've heard and read it's one of the best liver care products on the market. And I strongly believe it's the real stuff, and the seller told me it expires 2018 but if it is expired is it safe to still take?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well it's both, from what I've heard and read it's one of the best liver care products on the market. And I strongly believe it's the real stuff, and the seller told me it expires 2018 but if it is expired is it safe to still take?
When was it produced? They stopped making Havoc ages ago and its one of the most counterfeited products available today.

Ill google that product now

Squirtz

Squirtz

Awards
Their is no info on when it was produced on the bottle. But from the hours and hours I spent on the internet researching it this stuff I have is the real deal by counterfeited. No exp date doesn't mean it's fake, just hard to decipher if it's still good to take or not. I read that the last batch was made in 2013 before the 2014 ban so would that mean this stuff is from then and good? What's the worse that can happen if I take them and they are expired?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Their is no info on when it was produced on the bottle. But from the hours and hours I spent on the internet researching it this stuff I have is the real deal by counterfeited. No exp date doesn't mean it's fake, just hard to decipher if it's still good to take or not. I read that the last batch was made in 2013 before the 2014 ban so would that mean this stuff is from then and good? What's the worse that can happen if I take them and they are expired?
They should still work fine if they're expired. But, I wouldn't bet on them being real unless you know someone who's had it for a while and bought it years ago.

Squirtz

Squirtz

Awards
They should still work fine if they're expired. But, I wouldn't bet on them being real unless you know someone who's had it for a while and bought it years ago.
Well it smells awful so that tells me it's legit no? Smells like sulphur

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen this stuff in yearsss. Oh the days ;). For Nolva just do 20/20/10/10, no need for 30/20