Remember the 5lb burger I mentioned a while back....

1. tattoopierced1

Remember the 5lb burger I mentioned a while back....

well, apparently that wasnt enough, so now they have a 15lb burger

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050502/...cG91BHNlYwNvZA--

2. wow, that's ridiculous.

3. i'll take two please
    •   

4. mmm hungry

5. that'll make bulking easier

6. I'm at once disgusted and very, very hungry.

7. .. there is no doubt in my mind that at this moment i could consume that ENTIRE burger ... i am completely dead serious too .. goddamn it i'm starving

8. I'd give the 5lber a shot, but I'm going to have to pass on the 15lber.
  9. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    .. there is no doubt in my mind that at this moment i could consume that ENTIRE burger ... i am completely dead serious too .. goddamn it i'm starving
    I'd love to see it...I'm sure you could get a small donation from everyone if you video tape it.. I doubt I could do that, but the 5lb'er I could.
  10. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

I am a man that knows my limits...I would take on the 5lber but the 15lber is rediculous! I live in Jersey....I guess I know where I am going when I am done cutting!

11. Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    I am a man that knows my limits...I would take on the 5lber but the 15lber is rediculous! I live in Jersey....I guess I know where I am going when I am done cutting!
    As bodybuilders... we know no limits. We continually push past and beyond what limits we thought we knew.

With that in mind and in pursuit of bodybuilding excellence... I'd give the 15 pounder a shot

12. i am with houseman on this one.....lemme at that 15lb ****er!!!!

13. after further thought .. i retract my statement .. 15lbs is absurd .. i could definitely do the 5lber though ... even bearing in mind that it is roughly equivalent to 20 quarter pounders .. it is over 3 hours and i am a HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY man right now

14. That's ridiculous. I see a heart attack waiting to happen when some dude with freakishly bad BP and cholesterol tries to put a 15 pounder away in one sitting. Reminds me of the Simpson's episode when one guy died after he ate a 72 oz steak LOL

15. Heh, I'm into that mass eating thing. In vegas I put down a 2.5lb burrito, a side of beans and rice, a basket of tortilla chips and salsa in about 15 minutes, then went to dairy queen right after for a large ice cream float.

This was maybe 3 hours after eating a big mac combo at mcdonalds with 2 extra crispy chicken sandwiches.

I earned the nickname "the burrito swallower" from my homosexual-joke-making powerlifter friend. ****er.

16. explain to me how you would manage to flip that thing on the grill?
  17. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    explain to me how you would manage to flip that thing on the grill?
    very carefully.

18. There used to be a pizza place here in St. Louis where they had the "Moster Pizza Challege." I forgot how bi it was in inches, but it was 14 pound pizza, and if you and a partner ate the entire thing in 1 hour without leaving the table, they would give you $5,000. In over 15 years, no one ever ate the whole thing. 7 pounds of food per person in 1 hour is almost impossible given the size of most people's stomachs....Unless you;re a 150 pound Japanese freak who can literally eat 20 pounds of somthing in 30 minutes. That guy is insane!
  19. tattoopierced1

Found a picture of it on CNN: http://money.cnn.com/2005/05/03/pf/b...ex.htm?cnn=yes

There is no way someone can eat that thing in 3 hours..... You'd have to eat 5lbs of burger every hour.....

20. I'm willing to give it a shot

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 10:33 AM
  2. Remember the fear of Global Cooling?
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 08:10 AM
  3. More about the woman who ate the 6lbs burger
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 04:46 PM