Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to say that I see young people in daily life and I sometimes think that ALL young people are stupid, rude and lazy....then I come on this forum and read posts and logs by young people and realize how hard working and dedicated you are. when I communicate with the young people on this forum i realize that even though we had different upbringing [the world was a different place when I was young compared to today] the young people on this forum represent the youth of today very well....

big thanks to all the young people here at AM, you make my being a member here at this forum a genuine pleasure!!!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree BigT. I've almost lost hope in young people but when I see them on AM it gives me a needed shot in the arm!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I will be driving by the old age home on the way home today, stand outside and ill take your pic- I can then post it on "where are you now"

lol

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Wow... Congratulations thebigt ! You must have finally had a satisfying bowel movement just before writing this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow... Congratulations thebigt ! You must have finally had a satisfying bowel movement just before writing this.
lol...never discount the power of a good poop!!!:dump:

NotDatGuy9000

Awards
Its the loud young few that represent the group. I'm quiet and reserved, but wise beyond my age. People who often represent a group are those who yell the loudest, when its the ones working hard are the true population. If you are truely working hard you have little time to bitch and moan.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its the loud young few that represent the group. I'm quiet and reserved, but wise beyond my age. People who often represent a group are those who yell the loudest, when its the ones working hard are the true population. If you are truely working hard you have little time to bitch and moan.
true...I learned this in kindergarten and it has held true ever since!!!