Thanks to Olympus Labs & Antaeus Labs

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently begged both of these companies for some liver support since SNS was out and I'm pretty much broke for now. The both had pity on my sorry ass and agreed to each ship a bottle out to me. Last Thursday I stopped a cycle because of symptoms indicating liver problems. I'm very familiar with these types of symptoms as I've been through it before. So if I'm ever on cycle and start to feel anything like I did recently I immediately stop and pound the TUDCA and liver supports.

So anyway I don't want to concentrate on me here. I wanted to concentrate on the generosity and kindness of these two companies.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Props to whoever hooked you up here,
And smart man for knowing the signs and jumping right off.

If you still need more I think I have some supports here I'll never use

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some extra Tudca if you need any.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Props to whoever hooked you up here,
And smart man for knowing the signs and jumping right off.

If you still need more I think I have some supports here I'll never use
It was Olympus Labs & Antaeus labs. No need to send me more, but thanks for the offer!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you got the hook up T, you've been around here for a while. It's nice to see that you were taking care of. You're like an AM landmark haha.

Very nice of Olympus and Antaeus, both are very generous and stand up companies. Thanks guys for hooking T up.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling like crap the last few days. Hardly can eat anything without feeling like I'm gonna puke my guts out and if I do eat I have heartburn nearly every time. Plus I can't even stay awake. Sleeping great at night, nearly straight through which is rare for me. However during the day I'm falling asleep constantly. It's getting ridiculous. I know I've got to give this more time because my liver enzymes are still gonna be crap and I have a CMP scheduled for the 2nd week of March. I'm just impatient and I like to complain.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great companies for hooking you up. Hope you feel better soon.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not falling asleep too much today but feeling like I want to puke after one meal. One minute I feel great and the next I feel like crap. It's like my system is A.D.D and wanting to recover and get better can't commit.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lethargy seems to be back today along with extreme heartburn. I can somewhat deal with the lethargy. The heartburn has got to go.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lethargy seems to be back today along with extreme heartburn. I can somewhat deal with the lethargy. The heartburn has got to go.
Apple cider vinegar. A tablespoon in 6-8 oz of water. Works great for me on heartburn. It's good for you in other ways also.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm. I ran out of UDCA a few days ago. Last night I started feeling itchy in my feet and now its worked its way up to my back and head also. Appetite is lacking.

CarneyFolk

CarneyFolk

Awards
T-Bone, he's right. I carry a pint of Apple Cider Vinegar in my lunch box. Make sure it is unfiltered and has the "mother." Braggs organic is a good brand in the US. If I know I'm eating a big meal I take swig, about 2 Tbs, and wash it down with a sip of water 15mins prior to eating. So basically ever day. It gets your digestive acids flowing and helps break down the food you eat.

I've used it to knock out heartburn after eating as well. The stuff works better then any antacid on the market. It's amazing. Helps with healthy gut flora too.

Other then the itching how are you feeling?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone, he's right. I carry a pint of Apple Cider Vinegar in my lunch box. Make sure it is unfiltered and has the "mother." Braggs organic is a good brand in the US. If I know I'm eating a big meal I take swig, about 2 Tbs, and wash it down with a sip of water 15mins prior to eating. So basically ever day. It gets your digestive acids flowing and helps break down the food you eat.

I've used it to knock out heartburn after eating as well. The stuff works better then any antacid on the market. It's amazing. Helps with healthy gut flora too.

Other then the itching how are you feeling?
Same things I've said in previous posts in this thread pretty much. Lethargy comes and goes. It's weird because I'll feel great after dragging myself out of bed and then go out and do stuff..Shopping and errands and it'll tire me out so bad I'll half to go home and sleep. Sometimes its bad enough that I get short of breath. Still don't want to go to the doc with this yet as it's only 2 weeks away I have a CMP scheduled. Besides if they are even concerned that's what they would do anyway.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are my "before" blood test results,

bilirubin, serum, total 1.80 mg/dL reference range 0.0-1.0

aspartate aminotransferase (SGOT), serum 60 U/L reference range 10-37

alkaline phosphatase, serum 83 U/L reference range 45-117

alanine aminotransferase (SGPT), serum 260 U/L reference range 12-78

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So we will so how well these products actually work in a few days when I get blood work back. I'm hoping for tomorrow, but realistically probably won't get them back till Friday or Monday of next week.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Great generosity from two world class companies even if it's to help a crotchety old man

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a note here. I did seek medical advice and treatment for this issue before ever taking any supplement. I am not using these supplements to treat any type of diagnosed medical condition.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
In for results.

Hoping thing go well for you T!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are my "before" blood test results,

bilirubin, serum, total 1.80 mg/dL reference range 0.0-1.0

aspartate aminotransferase (SGOT), serum 60 U/L reference range 10-37

alkaline phosphatase, serum 83 U/L reference range 45-117

alanine aminotransferase (SGPT), serum 260 U/L reference range 12-78

After, Blood tests,

bilirubin, serum, total 1.30 mg/dL range 0.0-1.0

aspartate aminotransferase (SGOT), serum 44 U/L range 10-37

alkaline phosphatase, serum 69 U/L range 45-117

alanine aminotansferase (SGPT), serum 91 U/L range 12-78

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
You seem better. Maybe you have Gilbert's

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So these products do help, but I thought with the dosing I was using maybe things would go down more. 2 grams of Tudca total per day for an entire month and then down to 1500mg per day. Never went below 1500mg per day total in tudca. Also used Liver Assist XT at 9 caps per day. That's 3000mg of NAC per day, 1800mg Milk Thistle, 750mg Tumeric, and 300mg of Artichoke extract. Used all this for 1.5 months before getting the blood test

So that's a lot of support....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I have Gilberts disease, when I get sick my whole body turns yellow. Kinda freaky tbh
That's pretty normal but you should just tell people it's part of your mutant powers

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for thoughts on how well these products did for liver recovery....
I would think your levels would improve on their own that well in that amount of time, looks like I have some research and thinking to do on my own health plan. Thanks for sharing this with us tbone

Bert Renyolds

Bert Renyolds

Awards
what on cycle supports do you take with orals ?