Anabolic insider--Rady Ouzounova

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
yo i think i am in love with this chick. Like many of us here I'm sure, I get the anabolic insider for some reason.

The chick in this issue is HOT!!!!!!!!!!...kinda reminds me of the ex..but better..lol

anyone know who this is or where more pics can be found? I did a google search with not much luck.

h19

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yo i think i am in love with this chick. Like many of us here I'm sure, I get the anabolic insider for some reason.

The chick in this issue is HOT!!!!!!!!!!...kinda reminds me of the ex..but better..lol

anyone know who this is or where more pics can be found? I did a google search with not much luck.

h19
why don't you buy like $5000 worth of IMPACT nutrition garbage, then she'll talk to you.
...I'm just kidding!!

besides, 5 grand will only get you the equivalent of like 10g of tribulus with some neat little pills in some fancy packaging and, oh yeah, a chance to win a Viper and a hot tub and blah, blah, blahhh...

..maybe some transdermal plant-sterol patches or something... :lol:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't buy any of the stuff..was just saying the chick is hot.. You guys know you read that **** while your "on the throne" or something. I mean c'mon though..you can take 35% off of orders over 1000..lol