Suggestion For Joint Pain.

elgallotapout

Awards
If you suffer from joint pain and cant find anything to help. May I suggest GLC 2000. This stuff is gods gift to joint pain. I use it every day, and my pain was gone on the second day that I used it. Check it out sometime.

elgallotapout

Awards
I just got off of the phone with the president of GLC. and I asked him about Celadrin. He said that if you read the research paper put out by the inventor of Celadrin, the inventor states that all of the tests that were performed with Celadrin were injected directly into the joints and that there would be no benificial results if were taken orally. Also the topical creams could work if they had the penetrating power to get to the joints. I pretty much explained this on a kindergarten level(not because of who I am explaining it to, but thats just how I was able to explain it, in other words I left all the big words out) anyone that would like the big words added in, feel free to call GLC, they have no problems answering questions. I still say that GLC is the best for joint care.