New Year, new goals!!!!!

CJNator

Awards
What are everyone's goals this year?! Lifting or non lifting related!

Mine are:
•Drink less
•500+ Deadlifts and 400+ squat 300+ bench
•10-12% bf around my weight or more
•Eat better

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
-Quit drinking entirely
-Improve my health, relationships, and financial status.

-make it down to the US for a road trip and meet up with more AM bros

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be happy.
Be healthy.
Stay happy.
Stay healthy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have two fitness related goals for 2016. I weighed in at 149.6 pounds yesterday. I would like to be 165 at around the same bodyfat percentage. This will help me get to my second fitness related goal for next year. I want to ATG squat 365 pounds. I hit 315 two weeks ago, but would like to hit 365 ATG and think that is doable within a year.

Professionally, I am a first year teacher. I want to become a better teacher. Am I terrible, I don't think so. But just like everything else in life, one becomes better with experience. I plan on attending Professional Development seminars that are not required by my school. Also, I plan on doing my own research in my free time to look over techniques and new technology tools for teaching. Nothing feels better than having a student say they have used what I taught them or when a student says they used a concept from my class in another class to understand that topic better.

CJNator

Awards
-Quit drinking entirely

-make it down to the US for a road trip and meet up with more AM bros
That sounds good! Quitting entirely is right around my corner :D lol

Be happy.
Be healthy.
Stay happy.
Stay healthy.
Awesome goals :) I with you there! Any goals more worldly goals instead of internally?

I have two fitness related goals for 2016. I weighed in at 149.6 pounds yesterday. I would like to be 165 at around the same bodyfat percentage. This will help me get to my second fitness related goal for next year. I want to ATG squat 365 pounds. I hit 315 two weeks ago, but would like to hit 365 ATG and think that is doable within a year.

Professionally, I am a first year teacher. I want to become a better teacher. Am I terrible, I don't think so. But just like everything else in life, one becomes better with experience. I plan on attending Professional Development seminars that are not required by my school. Also, I plan on doing my own research in my free time to look over techniques and new technology tools for teaching. Nothing feels better than having a student say they have used what I taught them or when a student says they used a concept from my class in another class to understand that topic better.
Any plans for those fitness goals? Also that's awesome, glad you love your job!

lytpracing

Awards
My goals are:

1- Lose at least another 40 pounds to go with the 40 I lost this year
2- Participate in my first powerlifting meet
3- 500 lb deadlift, 315 bench, 315 squat

CJNator

Awards
My goals are:

1- Lose at least another 40 pounds to go with the 40 I lost this year
2- Participate in my first powerlifting meet
3- 500 lb deadlift, 315 bench, 315 squat
Great job with the 40lb loss! You will definitely get that other 40lb off! Good luck with those lifts too!

Pretty simple, eat more lol
Lol true

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Big goal of mine right now is weight gain. I'm 215 and I'd like to break 230 with less body fat in a few months.
If I can do that, I think I'll be content enough with the amount of mass I've attained to cut down for my first show.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are everyone's goals this year?! Lifting or non lifting related!

Mine are:
•Drink less
•500+ Deadlifts and 400+ squat 300+ bench
•10-12% bf around my weight or more
•Eat better
Great thread brother! Happy New Year!

CJNator

Awards
Big goal of mine right now is weight gain. I'm 215 and I'd like to break 230 with less body fat in a few months.
If I can do that, I think I'll be content enough with the amount of mass I've attained to cut down for my first show.
Nice! You're already looking awesome now, after that you'll be ****ing all oxed out lol. What are you planning to hitting 230 with less bf and cutting down?

Spend more money on steak.
May I ask what kind of steak ;)

Great thread brother! Happy New Year!
Thanks brotha! Happy new year to you too and everyone else!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nice! You're already looking awesome now, after that you'll be ****ing all oxed out lol. What are you planning to hitting 230 with less bf and cutting down?
A big ole cycle starting in a little over a week!
Starting off with test, trest, and epiandro, gonna throw some superdrol in, then tren ace, then high dose test. I think 230 will be easy with all of that, honestly 235 or 240 would be a more ambitious goal!

jake1986

Awards

^ this

spooneagle

Awards
continue smoking cessation. continue to not drink alcohol. Continue to lift, and make positive friends, not ones who are based off negative energy. A good friend should lift you up, not bring you down. Ran with the wrong crowd when I was younger, and some of them still try to string me along. I got goals and dreams, a negative friend can only hinder that. And find a RELIABLE workout partner.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

May I ask what kind of steak ;)

Thanks brotha! Happy new year to you too and everyone else!!!
To answer your question I've found a new cut that I'm really liking lately. Delmonico steaks. Found some at Save-A-Lot and it's weird, their meat actually tastes more fresh and better than a lot of places. I always just thought it wouldn't be good quality because it's a discount store, turns out I was wrong. Now wal-mart meat, their steaks and chicken aren't terrible but they are much worse than a lot of other stores.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Goals for me
1. Eat cleaner
2. Drop 20-30 pounds
3. See my abs for the first time in my life
4. Step on stage
5. Get engaged:)
6. No pop

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goals for me
1. Eat cleaner
2. Drop 20-30 pounds
4. Step on stage
6. No poop
So you're not gonna poop anymore?. How are you gonna drop all that weight then?. You're gonna wash your food?. Potatoes I rinse, but I don't wash them. They probably aren't that clean. Why do you want to see your abdominal muscles?. When you get on the stage are you gonna dance?. Congrats on getting engaged!.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
So you're not gonna poop anymore?. How are you gonna drop all that weight then?. You're gonna wash your food?. Potatoes I rinse, but I don't wash them. They probably aren't that clean. Why do you want to see your abdominal muscles?. When you get on the stage are you gonna dance?. Congrats on getting engaged!.
Haha my bad * no pop! I've been slightly over weight my whole life, played linebacker in college slightly bigger than I should have been and just want to be able to see them, And no you don't want to see me dance! Bodybuilding stage has always been a dream of mine. Engagement is hopefully happening this year haha working in the school system doesn't pay the greatest

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goals for me
1. Eat cleaner
2. Drop 20-30 pounds
4. Step on stage
6. No pop
Just make sure you use soap when you wash your food. That'll help you with number one :p

CJNator

Awards
A big ole cycle starting in a little over a week!
Starting off with test, trest, and epiandro, gonna throw some superdrol in, then tren ace, then high dose test. I think 230 will be easy with all of that, honestly 235 or 240 would be a more ambitious goal!
That sounds like its going to be a nice run man! Go for that 240!

continue smoking cessation. continue to not drink alcohol. Continue to lift, and make positive friends, not ones who are based off negative energy. A good friend should lift you up, not bring you down. Ran with the wrong crowd when I was younger, and some of them still try to string me along. I got goals and dreams, a negative friend can only hinder that. And find a RELIABLE workout partner.
**** that sounds like perfect goals!

To answer your question I've found a new cut that I'm really liking lately. Delmonico steaks. Found some at Save-A-Lot and it's weird, their meat actually tastes more fresh and better than a lot of places. I always just thought it wouldn't be good quality because it's a discount store, turns out I was wrong. Now wal-mart meat, their steaks and chicken aren't terrible but they are much worse than a lot of other stores.
Not going to lie I expected you to say t bone steak lol :D but that's great! I'm not aware of Save-At-Lot but I'll have to look it up after what you said!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like its going to be a nice run man! Go for that 240!

**** that sounds like perfect goals!

Not going to lie I expected you to say t bone steak lol :D but that's great! I'm not aware of Save-At-Lot but I'll have to look it up after what you said!
It's a discount story like Aldi. I know there are a lot of Aldi fans on here. We have no local Aldi here though, but Save-A-Lot is similar.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to get into the 1,000 club: bench 300, squat 300 and deadlift 400. Every time things start to head in that direction I have an injury. That my second goal, to not have surgery this year.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do the same **** I did last year, but 100% better.