New England Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
prices aren't too bad .. more expensive than tix for the show i'm competiting in though .. its up to you as to whether to go to both PJ and the evening show .. PJ you'll definite get a great look at all the competitors .. these guys aren't pros or national level ams though so the routines at the evening shows may suck especially if the physiques aren't up to par

i have 2 suggestions, either
1) come to my show :) its an NPC national qualifer; or
2) go to the NY Pro show in NYC on May 21st ... tix aren't THAT much more expensive

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
prices aren't too bad .. more expensive than tix for the show i'm competiting in though .. its up to you as to whether to go to both PJ and the evening show .. PJ you'll definite get a great look at all the competitors .. these guys aren't pros or national level ams though so the routines at the evening shows may suck especially if the physiques aren't up to par

i have 2 suggestions, either
1) come to my show :) its an NPC national qualifer; or
2) go to the NY Pro show in NYC on May 21st ... tix aren't THAT much more expensive
When is your show? The clock is definitely ticking, no? I'm guessing early June based on the pic threads.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its june 25th its in northern NJ about 15-20 minutes from nyc.. if you actually are interested pm me and i'll give you the specifics .. if you aren't i understand (i'll probably cry though ;) lol)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'll be in touch as the time approaches. My schedule is all over the place right now so I don't know what sort of time I'll have available. I should have more free time by June.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be at the show on May 8th.. Due to the absence of my abdominals, competition is null/void in my future.. ;)

If I have anything to do with it, could be forever!! :D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'll be at the show on May 8th.. Due to the absence of my abdominals, competition is null/void in my future.. ;)

If I have anything to do with it, could be forever!! :D
Competing or watching?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Competing or watching?
Heed the disclaimer: Due to the absence of my abdominals, competition is null/void in my future.. ;)

In english: Not competing, not ever again actually..

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Pete, have you been to the show before. Was it a good one?

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ron Harris is going to be competing at the New England, so is his wife.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I'll be at the show on May 8th.. Due to the absence of my abdominals, competition is null/void in my future..

If I have anything to do with it, could be forever!!
Pete are your abdominals actually missing or you just gonna keep bulking forever?:)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pete are your abdominals actually missing or you just gonna keep bulking forever?:)
Alittle of both.. My doc wants them to show (can't have too much fat around there, diabetic).. I'm 200 even @ 8.6%, if I can get to 195 hard with abs I'll be happy.. :)