WWE

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pro wrestling isn't the same as it used to be back in the Flair vs Piper days.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh man !!!! Scott steiner rick steiner . Then there was ray mysterio . Wcw vs wwf before it was wwe

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steiners with all their suplexes and slams.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
NXT > WWE

I can't wait for Vince to leave and Trips takes over the main roster as well.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mick Foley FTW

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's go back a little farther. I grew up watching Nick Bockwinkel, Verne Gagne, Dick the Bruiser and The Crusher, Killer Kowalski and The Nature Boy Ric Flair. Remember it like it was yesterday.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is an ex-pro wrestler that lives near me. He is around 61 years old now, still a huge guy though. Tony Atlas.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I vaguely remember the name from the AWA and the WCW, maybe. Huge black guy, if I remember right.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
GOLD-BERG!!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
There is an ex-pro wrestler that lives near me. He is around 61 years old now, still a huge guy though. Tony Atlas.
Atlas grew up in my hometown, and so did Wayne Newton for that matter.

A couple years ago, Atlas had been brought back for a short stint and was in town for an event. He was in Gold"s and was definitely still a beast.

Scott Steiner came in one time and looks like complete **** up close. Looks like a Crack whore rode hard. Kind of sucks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Atlas grew up in my hometown, and so did Wayne Newton for that matter.

A couple years ago, Atlas had been brought back for a short stint and was in town for an event. He was in Gold"s and was definitely still a beast.

Scott Steiner came in one time and looks like complete **** up close. Looks like a Crack whore rode hard. Kind of sucks.
I'm guessing it just depends on how hard they've lived and if they keep up with their training.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
GOLD-BERG!!
That dude is GARBAGE. Yeah he was a BEAST, but he ended the career of Bret Hart (even though I feel Bret's career was over once he went to WCW as he died and had feuds with freaking Disqo Inferno)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
That dude is GARBAGE. Yeah he was a BEAST, but he ended the career of Bret Hart (even though I feel Bret's career was over once he went to WCW as he died and had feuds with freaking Disqo Inferno)
Accidents happen man,but I am upset over how he ended his carreer wm20 was awful.Man the place used to explode when he came in

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's go back a little farther. I grew up watching Nick Bockwinkel, Verne Gagne, Dick the Bruiser and The Crusher, Killer Kowalski and The Nature Boy Ric Flair. Remember it like it was yesterday.
Same here, but Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling. Flair, Steamboat, Mulligan, Andersons.....

regdabyenoh

Awards
I remember being about 6-7 and getting my WWF wrestling ring along with the Ultimate warrior and Jake the snake :) Good times!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I grew up watching WWF (WWE) when it was during the "attitude era". Hands down the best times. Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH, Mick Foley, The Undertaker, Kayne, and so many more titans.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
During 2000-2002 Kane had HUGE triceps holy ****!