Lifting video

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no ****. You can here his ribs as they are shattered from the shear weight of the barbell.

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
If he didn't die I imagine he's pretty f*cked up. That bar folded him in half. That sound made me sick.

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
:eek:

I don't see how he could live. :think:

Glad i had sound off :box:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CRUNCH, that's all I heard, and the hush of the crowd, man. . .

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hey tattoo, that's your job. Find out if this guy lived or not.

tattoopierced1

lol... great... now i have a job to do...i'll see what i can find on it. if anyone knows who that dude is though, that would help...i dont even have a starting point on that.....

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
that was weird, it looked like he just dropped the bar on himself. his hands came completely off the bar. wtf??

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
Thats a guy named steven wong. He actually came back to get that weight (832) on his 3rd attempt. Super tough guy. He was using a thumbless grip and the bar just rolled right out.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
wait .. he continued on in the same meet!!!???
a) how did he not die
b) you could HEAR his ribs cracking .. how the **** did he keep lifting?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thats a guy named steven wong. He actually came back to get that weight (832) on his 3rd attempt. Super tough guy. He was using a thumbless grip and the bar just rolled right out.
Wow that's fuckin amazing. I thought he'd be hurt to the point where he couldn't lift heavy again

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Superman ribs, it was the bar cracking you heard :blink:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Heh - notice he's not using the false grip in the second vid. That's crazy! Glad the dude's OK.

BV

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think those are actually the clicking of cameras that you hear, as the sound is identical to the sounds of cameras going off in the beginning. Obviously alot went off right when it happened b/c reporters/photographers live to take shots during moments like that.