Hushmail Hacked

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Anyone else notice this?? I saw it posted on another board and when I tried it I got the stupid star and some message about the secret service watching. Some people can get in, some can't. Asshole hackers......

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I came here to find out if anyone knows what is going on. Cyber-rights is down, too, but no stupid Secret Service warning.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I dunno, now i"m just getting a no web page exists message. They are probably working on the problem. How ironic that the security is breached of a secure email site lol.

This is what I get now:

Attachments

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't access it at this time.
Here guys I cut and paste this from Hushmail. It works fine for me now also. I cut and paste this in case you can't get to the site for some reason. Read Below.

Hushmail System Status
Sunday April 24, 12:00 AM PST
In recent hours we have been made aware that security was compromised at the domain registrar responsible for the hushmail.com domain. For a brief period, this domain was forwarded to a server belonging to an unidentified party, which resulted in our web page being unavailable or appearing defaced.

There was no unauthorized access to any of the Hush servers. Data managed by Hush was not compromised. During this period, email sent to hushmail.com will not have been delivered.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. We take this incident very seriously, and will continue to update this page as more information becomes available.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nostrum420 Politics 1
General Chat 25
B5150 General Chat 13
General Chat 4
General Chat 8