Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was raining out this morning and I felt kinda meloncoly so I dug out some old Motown albums...geez, the difference between todays music and the 60's-70's is truly shocking. marvin gaye's whats going on really seemed appropriate for today, instead of the violence preached in rap music.

I think everyone convicted of violent crimes should have to listen to aquarius 20x times everyday. let peace abound the planet, it is the dawning of the age of aquarius....

RIP...MARVIN

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I listen to rap when i train sometimes...But i dislike the music they make nowadays... I play drums and i like led zeppelin jimi hendrix the doors and Pink Floyd! The music of the 60s and 70s are my favorit... When in a moody state of mind Blues always rings my bell

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I listen to rap when i train sometimes...But i dislike the music they make nowadays... I play drums and i like led zeppelin jimi hendrix the doors and Pink Floyd! The music of the 60s and 70s are my favorit... When in a moody state of mind Blues always rings my bell
Motown in the 70's was about peace, unity and the brotherhood of man....today rap is about retaliation and violence.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Motown in the 70's was about peace, unity and the brotherhood of man....today rap is about retaliation and violence.
Agree,,, my hoe this my hoe that.. Suck this gun...Shoot him and her... bla bla... You should listen to all along the watch tower with Jimi H

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agree,,, my hoe this my hoe that.. Suck this gun...Shoot him and her... bla bla... You should listen to all along the watch tower with Jimi H
lol...I have every album jimi made!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
lol...I have every album jimi made!!!
Im beginning to like you even more!!!!! O play drums in a Pink Floyd wannabe band :D But we play Jimi a lot.. Kinda stoner rock if you like...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im beginning to like you even more!!!!! O play drums in a Pink Floyd wannabe band :D But we play Jimi a lot.. Kinda stoner rock if you like...
lol...I was 12 in 1970!!! I was lucky enough to see both pink Floyd and led zep live!!!! my teenage years are kinda blurry, lol.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
lol...I was 12 in 1970!!! I was lucky enough to see both pink Floyd and led zep live!!!! my teenage years are kinda blurry, lol.
You might say....It was Purple Haze :D

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I agree... music then was more tolerable than today's. All I hear nowadays is "n*gga n*gga b*tch n*gga white women t*tties *ss".

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree... music then was more tolerable than today's. All I hear nowadays is "n*gga n*gga b*tch n*gga white women t*tties *ss".
tbh I have always felt that rap music is racial....I could never understand how white guys are the ones who made it so popular?????

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
tbh I have always felt that rap music is racial....I could never understand how white guys are the ones who made it so popular?????
Today's youth has identity issues. LOL

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established