Life as i see atm

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
So guys

I have been in here for a little while now..

And this tread is about life and the hits you take from it.

It all started when i hurt my back a few years back, i started rehab training..In the beginning it was just that. But as i got drawn in to it.. I was sold..

I started eating more healty foods and going to the gym more frequently, and started to be one of the "guys" in the gym..The only diffference was- I was fat and NON fit.. This is were the struggle started. I wanted more..I wanted to be more fit and strong as F**K..

But the harder i pushed the more i failed to reach my goals. I got injured severel times..And it set me back time after time.. I was about to quit!!!! Then one of the larger guys came to me...He helped me get going again.. I gained like hell!! There was just issue..The food i was beginning to eat like an idiot...Muscles was popping up..But the fat stayed the same.. Then i jumped on keto and lost 8 kilos of fat in one month..My food intake has never been more healthy!

But then... My girl had an operation..Things got from bad to worse...And i got depressed...I started to get afraid of going to the gym...I was paranoid! And when people joked about my weight and why i wasnt going as frequently..I really hit me and knocked me down..

Once again i climbed out that motherf**k!ng hole! And got back on that pony!!! Once again i got injured... First my back and neck...And now my groin..Im currently using crutches to get around...

These two injuries didnt happened in the gym..I was suddenly, from one day til the next...

So im sitting here,.. Looking at all these logs and how to do this and how to do dat! And thinking god i miss being active! I use to traing minimum 5 times a week.. And i must say ! A BIG THANKS ALL OF YOU GUYS!! You motivate the hell out of me!! When i get rid of trhese god damn crutches!!!!!!! Im gonna rip this sh!t apart!!

So back to the headline!! Life as i see atm

Life will knock u the fuark down!! And do et often! But the only damn thing to do is to get right back up! And say YOU STILL HIT LIKE A BITCH!!!

I just needed to get this of my chest! Hope its not to DRAMA QUEEN or anything like that...Im thinking some of you guys have tried something similar,..

The great thing about this site..I think is that people actually care.. And try to help other people out..Atleast thats my opinion ;)

Pardon my spelling... Im Dane! :D If you like ...Tell me about how you came back from stuff like this!!

Have an awesome day

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm ready to run through walls and pick up cars because of you!!! Motivational indeed!!!!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I'm ready to run through walls and pick up cars because of you!!! Motivational indeed!!!!!!
Woah thanks friend!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So guys

I have been in here for a little while now..

And this tread is about life and the hits you take from it.

It all started when i hurt my back a few years back, i started rehab training..In the beginning it was just that. But as i got drawn in to it.. I was sold..

I started eating more healty foods and going to the gym more frequently, and started to be one of the "guys" in the gym..The only diffference was- I was fat and NON fit.. This is were the struggle started. I wanted more..I wanted to be more fit and strong as F**K..

But the harder i pushed the more i failed to reach my goals. I got injured severel times..And it set me back time after time.. I was about to quit!!!! Then one of the larger guys came to me...He helped me get going again.. I gained like hell!! There was just issue..The food i was beginning to eat like an idiot...Muscles was popping up..But the fat stayed the same.. Then i jumped on keto and lost 8 kilos of fat in one month..My food intake has never been more healthy!

But then... My girl had an operation..Things got from bad to worse...And i got depressed...I started to get afraid of going to the gym...I was paranoid! And when people joked about my weight and why i wasnt going as frequently..I really hit me and knocked me down..

Once again i climbed out that motherf**k!ng hole! And got back on that pony!!! Once again i got injured... First my back and neck...And now my groin..Im currently using crutches to get around...

These two injuries didnt happened in the gym..I was suddenly, from one day til the next...

So im sitting here,.. Looking at all these logs and how to do this and how to do dat! And thinking god i miss being active! I use to traing minimum 5 times a week.. And i must say ! A BIG THANKS ALL OF YOU GUYS!! You motivate the hell out of me!! When i get rid of trhese god damn crutches!!!!!!! Im gonna rip this sh!t apart!!

So back to the headline!! Life as i see atm

Life will knock u the fuark down!! And do et often! But the only damn thing to do is to get right back up! And say YOU STILL HIT LIKE A BITCH!!!

I just needed to get this of my chest! Hope its not to DRAMA QUEEN or anything like that...Im thinking some of you guys have tried something similar,..

The great thing about this site..I think is that people actually care.. And try to help other people out..Atleast thats my opinion ;)

Pardon my spelling... Im Dane! :D If you like ...Tell me about how you came back from stuff like this!!

Have an awesome day
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
I hope everything is well with your GF and I hope you recover 100% soon. I can just imagine how frustrating it is when you cant hit the gym due to illness/injuries +++.
We are like a family here. Allways ready to help each other and if you have ANY questions no matter what, PM me anytime :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
I hope everything is well with your GF and I hope you recover 100% soon. I can just imagine how frustrating it is when you cant hit the gym due to illness/injuries +++.
We are like a family here. Allways ready to help each other and if you have ANY questions no matter what, PM me anytime :)
Thats the weirdes thing.. As i said ive been here for some time..Not active in the beginning..But now i am here daily..And found some friends :D You are one of them buddy and thanks nice to get to know ya !

And she is getting better day by day!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats the weirdes thing.. As i said ive been here for some time..Not active in the beginning..But now i am here daily..And found some friends :D You are one of them buddy and thanks nice to get to know ya !

And she is getting better day by day!
Very glad to hear that buddy :) !
And thank you for the kind words :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amazing story! I'm so glad you shared! Life can really throw some crappy stuff at you sometimes! I'll try to sit down and share a piece of my story as well!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Best of luck and a speedy recovery brother.

Good to see your spirit and determination, so long as you hold onto that you are golden.

If it ever slips, talk to someone about things. Its the last thing you want to do but the first step to bouncing back.
Be it a doctor, friend, or random forum dude ;)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Amazing story! I'm so glad you shared! Life can really throw some crappy stuff at you sometimes! I'll try to sit down and share a piece of my story as well!
Thanks Kat :) Yeah you do that ;)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck and a speedy recovery brother.

Good to see your spirit and determination, so long as you hold onto that you are golden.

If it ever slips, talk to someone about things. Its the last thing you want to do but the first step to bouncing back.
Be it a doctor, friend, or random forum dude ;)
Thanks! Yeah your right... I found that writing here in the forum actually help mE :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as you can see you have a lot of support here at AM. when you are ready post up goals and diet, and many will be there to help....this forum reminds me a lot of AA we keep motivated by giving back and sharing!!!

give your girlfriend a random hug and tell her you love her, it will make both of you feel good!!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
as you can see you have a lot of support here at AM. when you are ready post up goals and diet, and many will be there to help....this forum reminds me a lot of AA we keep motivated by giving back and sharing!!!

give your girlfriend a random hug and tell her you love her, it will make both of you feel good!!!!
Damn.. i get this warm feeling inside.. Im gonna be alright! (we)

Mr.T your a gooood person! Thats for sure!! :D And i will put it all out there when im ready to go!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it's good to write the big loads of the day down. A further nice effect are the good meaned and for sure honest opinions of the board members here.

Yes, life is hard and there is not only the sunny side. Where light is, there is darkness too (an scientifical evidence which hasn't been falsified yet :D ).
But you need also such situations to learn how to handle them in future.

But everything is gettin better, also with your gf and that you will be 100% back on track. Don't hurry, take your time.

If you like ...Tell me about how you came back from stuff like this!!
Hmm... I would share my experience if I have some in this direction. But until now I didn't have such a series of unlucky situations (for example I got injured "only" once (!) in my training life).

All the best with your gf and you and don't hesitate to PM me. I wil answer as soon as possibe (luckily, we are from the same continent, therefore same time zone :D Danes, if you read this, I'll answer your mail tomorrow morning, had lot of things to do at work :( :D ).
It's always a bit annoying to see that the main activitiy time of AM is during the night and to read 20 new posts in the morning haha.

Keep you head up, Dennis, the Dane. For you and for the pride of your nation :D You will handle this.

san

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it's good to write the big loads of the day down. A further nice effect are the good meaned and for sure honest opinions of the board members here.

Yes, life is hard and there is not only the sunny side. Where light is, there is darkness too (an scientifical evidence which hasn't been falsified yet :D ).

But everything is gettin better, also with your gf and that you will be 100% back on track. Don't hurry, take your time.

Hmm... I would share my experience if I have some in this direction. But until now I didn't have such a series of unlucky situations (for example I got injured "only" once (!) in my training life).

All the best with your gf and you and don't hesitate to PM me. I wil answer as soon as possibe (luckily, we are from the same continent, therefore same time zone :D Danes, if you read this, I'll answer your mail tomorrow morning, had lot of things to do at work :( :D ).
It's always a bit annoying to see that the main activitiy time of AM is during the night and to read 20 new posts in the morning haha.

Keep you head up, Dennis, the Dane. For you and for the pride of your nation :D You will handle this.

san
Thank you for the kind words!

Wich part of the world are you from my friend!

I will keep head high and make a recovery soon ! I am sure of it!

And i agree this site ROCKS!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

san
I know you are busy :D its full time job being Don Juan :D