what, no bikers?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Glancing through the "what do you drive" thread, I didn't see a single motorcycle listed. No one here rides!?

-kwantam

tattoopierced1

i ride....well used too when I could afford insurance before my wreck...

Blackwolf

Awards
Glancing through the "what do you drive" thread, I didn't see a single motorcycle listed. No one here rides!?

-kwantam
Well, I just sold my Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 a few months ago...,
looking at either Kawasaki VN2000 or Victory Hammer now....

both look nice......., love the power of the vn2000, but I'd have
to get rid of the ugly nacelle....., I hope Kawasaki comes out with
a Meanstreak with the 2000cc engine in it ! woo....that'd be my
next scoot for sure.....

what do you ride?

joe

tattoopierced1

had a 97 Honda CBR 900RR that I front flipped at 70mph, and I've also owned a Vulcan 1500 as well, but I sold shortly after I got the sport bike. Once I can afford insurance, I'm looking at a Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I own a 2000 Vulcan Drifter/800. Either picking up a GSX-R 750 or some kind of CBR later this summer. Won't give up the Drifter though, too comfortable of a ride.

djl7780

Awards
I got a Kawasaki ninja ZX6R. (stunt edition)lol

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I got a Kawasaki ninja ZX6R. (stunt edition)lol
Sweet :thumbsup:

My first sportbike was a ZX-6R. Before that I put lots of miles on an old Suzuki Savage (a 650cc "thumper") I kind of inherited from a friend of my dad's.

Last summer I traded up from the 6R to a 10R and all I can say is HOLY GOD was the motha' FAST. Put 2700 miles on her before someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I sold.

More recently I bought a 2005 Ducati 999r. I'm not kidding, this bike is better than sex, especially with the Termignoni race exhaust and an STM slipper clutch.

-kwantam

djl7780

Awards
Sweet :thumbsup:

My first sportbike was a ZX-6R. Before that I put lots of miles on an old Suzuki Savage (a 650cc "thumper") I kind of inherited from a friend of my dad's.

Last summer I traded up from the 6R to a 10R and all I can say is HOLY GOD was the motha' FAST. Put 2700 miles on her before someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I sold.

More recently I bought a 2005 Ducati 999r. I'm not kidding, this bike is better than sex, especially with the Termignoni race exhaust and an STM slipper clutch.

-kwantam
The 10r is insanely fast! lol I bet that ducati gives you a wood everytime you turn the key on! I love the sound of a Ducati, there is no other bike that has that awesome v-twin sound.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
You guys got nothing...

I roll around on a Honda z50 Monkeybike.

What you know about my 8 inch rims....

shyboy

Awards
I ride a 2000 TITAN Phoenix ZRM Custom. Cherry red. I call it my Harley
on steroids. 97" S&S (1596cc), 100hp, fully chromed & polished
billet. Just added neon under the tank so the motor glows
red at night. Goes fast & roll up anywhere & women love this
bike. Worlds most expensive vibrator :thumbsup:

I'll try & get a pic to post.

Wreck

Awards
Buell S1 Lightning

T'Storm heads, Screaming Eagle cam, big bore pistons and cylinders, complete race kit, worked carb...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeg313 General Chat 8
bosco General Chat 9
General Chat 9