Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Johnny Manziel pulled over & admits to drinking

Police Report: Johnny Manziel pulled over during domestic argument, admits to drinking - newsnet5.com Cleveland

Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel, was pulled over by Avon police after police said a domestic argument got out of hand on Interstate 90 westbound earlier in the week.

Police said alcohol was involved. The argument took place between Manziel and his Texas Christian University girlfriend Colleen Elizabeth Crowley.

So much for Rehab over the summer

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The officer said he wasn't drunk and continued to let him drive. I'd say if he can drink in moderation his rehab was a success.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The officer said he wasn't drunk and continued to let him drive. I'd say if he can drink in moderation his rehab was a success.
His off the field actions have not gotten better over the last few years, he is constantly doing something to distract the team and others around him. He needs to get mentally focused and stop making so many mistakes outside of the football field.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
His off the field actions have not gotten better over the last few years, he is constantly doing something to distract the team and others around him. He needs to get mentally focused and stop making so many mistakes outside of the football field.
This is the first I've heard about him in a while so I figured if this is the worst of his actions these days then that's great. It sure beats a picture of him rolling up a dollar bill in a bathroom lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is the first I've heard about him in a while so I figured if this is the worst of his actions these days then that's great. It sure beats a picture of him rolling up a dollar bill in a bathroom lol
Signing posters in college for money
Gambling illegal before 18
HIs attitude and cockiness does not help either.