Halloween

Weatherman

Awards
Halloween is coming up and all the costume parties are too. What are some good costume ideas for all the body builders out there?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really wanted my wife and I to both wear donkey heads. I would walk around with an encyclopedia and she would not. We would be "smart ass" and "dumb ass".

She didn't go for it. :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ hahahahahhaha freakin' dead!

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
I'm gonna be captain america, maby a little douchebaggy but i dont care :D

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting my 100# american bulldog a lion's mane, and I'll be donning a leather Centurion mask most likely with a black tux, masquerade style.

7b14af25615a7d5766db44b07b8e2393.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was 8. I'm not a big fan of it!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I didn't for years until I had kids. Now they don't let me escape without dressing up. Small price to pay for the smiles and laughs from them. I usually compensate for being hot and uncomfortable by having large amounts of vodka.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't dressed up since I was a kid either, but I'm down for trying out something classy this year, masquerade style events. I usually don't participate in Halloween at all except for at work hehe

Weatherman

Awards
I usually work every Halloween except for this year and I got invited to a big party where they're giving out costume prizes so I'm trying to think of somthing original and win some money

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually work every Halloween except for this year and I got invited to a big party where they're giving out costume prizes so I'm trying to think of somthing original and win some money
Quailman, but make it yourself. Don't buy one in a bag. People love it.

quailman.jpg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a friend dress as Kratos from God war. Made his own weapons outs of construction foam, real chains, and lots of red and white body paint. Hella work but he looked badass.

image.jpg

Weatherman

Awards
I was thinking along the lines of Conan the barbarian

JXiiXViii

JXiiXViii

Awards
  • Established
What is that from?
You don't know who Quail Man is?!? Man you're missing out.

Go watch some old school Doug ASAP.

Sweet idea for a costume btw. Might have to do that one.

Last year I was the poverty ghost:

rsz_poverty_ghost.jpg

cmw

cmw

Awards
I am going as Elena Lincoln, Christian Gray"s dominant in Fifty Shades of Gray. The sequel will feature Michelle Phieffer in the role. Leather, stockings, stilettos, chains, hand cuffs, etc.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Simple jason Voorhees this year . The kids are going to be darth vader and storm trooper.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finally decided on our costumes. I'm Dexter and my wife is going to wrap up in cellophane and she will be a victim of the dark passenger.