Angry thread

destro19

destro19

Awards
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I need to get something off my chest and I feel like I need to share it with some of the people I respect the most (you guys).<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I’m sick and tired of the blame game in this country.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>People blame other people/things for every single thing that goes wrong and seldom claim any personal responsibility.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>McDonalds made me fat.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>You know why?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Because my parents both worked until 7pm and didn’t have enough time to sit and prepare a balanced meal.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>So we just ate out almost 4 times a week through most of my childhood until high school when my mother started to work at home.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It’s not McDonalds fault or the Governments fault for keeping my parents at work al day.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was just the way life was and we had to fucking deal with it. <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Ephedrine is a killer.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>If it is used improperly sure it can kill you. So can damn near everything else.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Ephedrine is used by weight trainer’s people who are in controlled situations where they can take a break if necessary or stop all together. Anyone who has played organized sports knows you’re not in control the coaches are.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Any one who plays a sport no I encourage you to next time you feel tired, nauseous, light headed or just are pretending to be tell the coach you need to sit down and take a break.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Almost no one would do it in fear of loosing his or her spot on the team.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Also no one likes to be that fat kid on the team.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The O’s Pitcher was the fat guy, I was the fat guy and some of you may have been the fat guys as well.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>That doesn’t mean that you should have enough common since to follow label directions.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Do not exceed means what it says.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>If you take more things could happen.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Just cause my head feels a little better with 2 aspirin doesn’t mean that it will feel even better with 8.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Any person with common since should understand that and if you don’t you belong in a specialized home.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The blame game comes from our natural tendency to want an explanation.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>That need has its positive and negative affects like Religion, Invention, The blame game and when a 3yr old ask why, why, why.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They can be good in nature but can also be the most annoying thing in the world. </SPAN>

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to America. The land of quick fixes and fast food restaurants on every corner.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
But, it's so easy to just pass the buck. Who wants to be saddled with all that guilt, when you can just pass it along and file a lawsuit.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
&That need has its positive and negative affects like Religion, Invention, The blame game and when a 3yr old ask why, why, why.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>They can be good in nature but can also be the most annoying thing in the world. </SPAN>
You are right...and there's nothing wrong with finding out the "why" because it leads to better things (usually)...like when we discover how a disease works and then develop medications and procedures that helps cure it, etc. Problem is alot of folks use the explanation as an excuse for some behavior so they can justify their actions rather than taking action to do better.....ok...rants over