booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel like cutting m wrists with paper when I see those vegan guy videos... he's such a douche. Regardless of the info he has, his general approach sickens me.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I feel like cutting m wrists with paper when I see those vegan guy videos... he's such a douche. Regardless of the info he has, his general approach sickens me.
GOD he is irritating as ****... Have you seen the video where Vegan Gains talks **** about Furious Pete (that guy who eats crazy amounts of food super fast, go check his youtube if you haven't yet) and tells that it was Pete's own fault that he got testicular cancer etc. etc.

Well I checked Furious' last vid and he was literally shattered to tell that the cancer came back even though he thought that it was over after one of his nuts were removed and cancer treatment was given.... And you know, Pete is great guy and it's a damn harsh thing when you get a cancer when you're on your 30's and this mother****in' grass eater vegan bitch tells that "yeah it's his own fault he should die because he eats meat"....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Some people are just azz holes with no life and they like to see people feel hurt . I personally would take pride in smashing anyone who bullies anyone for reasons within logical parameters.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GOD he is irritating as ****... Have you seen the video where Vegan Gains talks **** about Furious Pete (that guy who eats crazy amounts of food super fast, go check his youtube if you haven't yet) and tells that it was Pete's own fault that he got testicular cancer etc. etc.

Well I checked Furious' last vid and he was literally shattered to tell that the cancer came back even though he thought that it was over after one of his nuts were removed and cancer treatment was given.... And you know, Pete is great guy and it's a damn harsh thing when you get a cancer when you're on your 30's and this mother****in' grass eater vegan bitch tells that "yeah it's his own fault he should die because he eats meat"....
I saw about the first 30sec of that vid and was so infuriated I wanted to throw my computer. He's a complete ass regardless of his knowledge. His general attitude is disgusting.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That was the first video i saw of his
and will be my last.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I saw about the first 30sec of that vid and was so infuriated I wanted to throw my computer. He's a complete ass regardless of his knowledge. His general attitude is disgusting.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440236226.989421.jpg

I hope my attachment works, here's one more proof that this Vegan Gains guy is completely mad, not only wishing people who eat animals to die but he also wants to slap and choke women.

MyoAesthetics

MyoAesthetics

Awards
Lol, Vegan gains hurts me to watch! Poor lad

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope my attachment works, here's one more proof that this Vegan Gains guy is completely mad, not only wishing people who eat animals to die but he also wants to slap and choke women.
Did he really post this or did somebody hack his account? I've never seen any of his posts or videos, but I'm morbidly curious to check them out. I heard about the Furious Pete stuff and some people are just horrible.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Did he really post this or did somebody hack his account? I've never seen any of his posts or videos, but I'm morbidly curious to check them out. I heard about the Furious Pete stuff and some people are just horrible.
Hes probably not far offff a sociopath. Hes turned a lot of vegans to hate furious pete. Luckily Petes fanbase backed him up when they were all laughing that he might die.

It was sickening

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ben posted a video discussing the youtube comments that Pete received where people were making fun of his cancer. People get brave when hiding behind a keyboard. I tend to skip comment sections for videos and news stories or else my faith in mankind will quickly go to zero.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Well, can't un-watch that POS.

"If you mention his name, I will delete the comment and remove you from the channel."

Oh no...please anything but that. LOL...douche

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ben posted a video discussing the youtube comments that Pete received where people were making fun of his cancer. People get brave when hiding behind a keyboard. I tend to skip comment sections for videos and news stories or else my faith in mankind will quickly go to zero.
Saw that and agree. The internet complex - decent humans when you neet them face to face - horrible online personas

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saw that and agree. The internet complex - decent humans when you neet them face to face - horrible online personas

It is always interesting to meet those people at big shows like the Arnold and see how 100% different they act in real life.