LOL I just realized.. I like fat girls

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
Was thumbing through my favorite skin rag "Score" realizing how much gilrs with HUGE TITS and nice thick waists and thighs turn me on.

Kinda funny my girlfriend is 130 lbs of solid muscle and tits but nothing get me going like a voluptuous **** toy with some meat on her bones...

Oh well.. Guess Ill start hanging around the dairy section at Vons...

"Hey baby how bout a foursome.. me you, Ben and Jerry"

Good pickup line eh?

destro19

destro19

Awards
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">I cant tell if your serious or not but I actually do like’em big.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Some people have different perceptions of fat vs. thick. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>I feel if there is still a silhouette (breast waist thighs and ass) then she is thick.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Fat is no shape and just fat.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I like my girls nice and thick.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>An example of thick is Anna Nicole. An example of fat is Comedian Monique or Carrnie Wilson (before).</SPAN>

dez/null

Awards
I don't like skinny coke whore think but not whale fat. like anna nicole.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Not bony/skinny and not fat but voluptuous. Gotta be nice and thick.......good meaty ass and nice tits.

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
LOL

No Im dead serious..

My girlfriedn always thinks she is too fat... I told after she gets her tits redone next month (going from larger C to large D) that I think she would look good with a little more fat on her..

I know the next chick I date will definitely be a little thicker with HUGE tits... MMMMM damn they look good naked

hemotep

I hate fucking thick/fat chicks...they get so wet, I cant toss em around, and they are usually too clingy. The smaller the better...but then again, fat chicks always give the best head.