god bless spring

iwinulose2981

Awards
ugh finally its getting nice here in chicago. now im not forced to do my cardio in a sweaty gym on the same machine listening to the same cd watching the same boring tv shows. im able to go for a bike ride in the forest preserves and go for a jog in the park not on a tredmill. god bless spring

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's starting to get hot down here in FLA :( End of our good weather, the beginning of yours! :)

Neoxl

Awards
and the skirts come out:thumbsup:
Bump on this. I love college at this time because of that reason. The only problem is trying to pay attention in class Time to put on the pervert shades

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bump on this. I love college at this time because of that reason. The only problem is trying to pay attention in class Time to put on the pervert shades
What kind of members do we have on this board, LOL :lol:

Neoxl

Awards
What kind of members do we have on this board, LOL :lol:
Sorry brother I can't help my self, I am a man and I like women. I just don't like getting caught looking when I with my girlfriend, because you know what happens :trout:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry brother I can't help my self, I am a man and I like women. I just don't like getting caught looking when I with my girlfriend, because you know what happens :trout:
That's too bad man.

my girl will point out chicks to me. "Oooh. check here out". or.. "Oh wow.. she's hot huh?"

You'll say that's great and all and it is I guess but when you can't bang them... it's not entirely as much fun!

:(

Neoxl

Awards
you are a lucky man houseman!!! My girl is self conscious and is always comparing herself to others so she gets upset, but I would never cheat on her and I love her but that doesn't stop me from looking as it shouldn't stop her its natural.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you are a lucky man houseman!!! My girl is self conscious and is always comparing herself to others so she gets upset, but I would never cheat on her and I love her but that doesn't stop me from looking as it shouldn't stop her its natural.
You didn't quite read correctly...

I can't bang them!

What's the point of them being pointed out to me and dangled in front of me if I can't enjoy the benefits?

She likes to lead thise horse to water and then dehydrate me!

:D