Dance Muzik Fans! List some good tracks here.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Is anyone really into dance music here? shall we share the love? :)

well I am a total trance and house music fan, so many of the artists i like you'll probably heard of already. Right now I am really digging Zedd, Krewella, Above&Beyond, Porter Robinson, Deadmau5.. among others.

When i train I just cue tracks I want to listen over the club's sound system. (one of the perks of the job haha) This week according to my ipod playlist my fav tracks are:

Tempo Giusto - Cartel (Original Mix) <-- EPIC
Taylor Swift - Style (Jason Dee Remix)
Andrew Bayer - Bullet Catch (Original Mix)
Nic Toms - You Are (Original Mix) <-- dreamy
Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (Senne Futureboot)
Orbion - Penguin (Original Mix)
Ariana Grande - One Last Time (DJ EDiT Remix) <-- i am a huge fan! both original and remix

Oh and if you're dj'ing I want to hear mixes too. Maybe i'll play it over the club speakers too.

I seriously can't wait to be in ibiza next year.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Zedd is solid, krewella I actually like the remixes much netter than originals

Grew up a rock only guy but lots of dubstep now as well

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
I grew up listening to Rnb and pop.. now dance music and edm is where it's at. Festivals are heaps fun, we had a party while streaming UMF on the TV screen haha.

Remixes are the best. If you're kindof sick of a song, a good remix can make it sound fresh again.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I grew up listening to Rnb and pop.. now dance music and edm is where it's at. Festivals are heaps fun, we had a party while streaming UMF on the TV screen haha. Remixes are the best. If you're kindof sick of a song, a good remix can make it sound fresh again.
100% lol

Rediscovered an Eifel 65 - I'm Blue Remix like 10 years after it was big and loved it

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is anyone really into dance music here? shall we share the love? :)

well I am a total trance and house music fan, so many of the artists i like you'll probably heard of already. Right now I am really digging Zedd, Krewella, Above&Beyond, Porter Robinson, Deadmau5.. among others.

When i train I just cue tracks I want to listen over the club's sound system. (one of the perks of the job haha) This week according to my ipod playlist my fav tracks are:

Tempo Giusto - Cartel (Original Mix) <-- EPIC
Taylor Swift - Style (Jason Dee Remix)
Andrew Bayer - Bullet Catch (Original Mix)
Nic Toms - You Are (Original Mix) <-- dreamy
Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (Senne Futureboot)
Orbion - Penguin (Original Mix)
Ariana Grande - One Last Time (DJ EDiT Remix) <-- i am a huge fan! both original and remix

Oh and if you're dj'ing I want to hear mixes too. Maybe i'll play it over the club speakers too.

I seriously can't wait to be in ibiza next year.
Do you have Sound Cloud?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Adventure Club
Mr. Suicide Sheep
Dj Shog
James Young
Crywolf

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJ's / Producers I like
Eric Prydz
Wolfgang Gartner.
Chus & Cebellos

If you like Ibiza & have Podcast check out

Pacha
Cafe Mambo

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Spaniard; I know what soundcloud is but i use the podcast app on my iphone to stream mixes and tunes to the sound system directly. I subscribe to these podcasts.

Above&Beyond Group Therapy
Axwell Λ Ingrosso Coachella sets
Ferry Tayle Fables
BBC 1 – Essential Mix
Diplo – Diplo & Friends
Hardwell On Air

hvactech; I haven't heard of those except adventure club, I think dj shog too if I remember correctly.

vujade; eric prydz FTW! I can listen to his tunes all day. wolfgang is nasty lol.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Spaniard; I know what soundcloud is but i use the podcast app on my iphone to stream mixes and tunes to the sound system directly. I subscribe to these podcasts.

Ferry Tayle Fables
BBC 1 – Essential Mix
Diplo – Diplo & Friends
Hardwell On Air

hvactech; I haven't heard of those except adventure club, I think dj shog too if I remember correctly.

vujade; eric prydz FTW! I can listen to his tunes all day. wolfgang is nasty lol.
Hardwell podcasts are spot on! You should also get around Markus Schulz Global DJ Broadcast. 2 hours of absolute tunezzzz.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Hardwell podcasts are spot on! You should also get around Markus Schulz Global DJ Broadcast. 2 hours of absolute tunezzzz.
oh wicked I'll sub it now. I kindof remember markus schulz when he played stereo last year? but i was fairly wrecked by that time.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh wicked I'll sub it now. I kindof remember markus schulz when he played stereo last year? but i was fairly wrecked by that time.
Stereosonic?? another aussie amoung us. Yeah you would have been well spent by that time on day 2

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ferry Tayle Fables
BBC 1 – Essential Mix
Diplo – Diplo & Friends
Hardwell On Air

Above and Beyond = One of my tops for sure

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Stereosonic?? another aussie amoung us. Yeah you would have been well spent by that time on day 2
no one looked or smelled fresh by then thats for sure :)

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Great thread. Pretty much all I jam out to. Many that you mentioned. Also love kaskade. Alesso. Avicii. List can go on and on.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Great thread. Pretty much all I jam out to. Many that you mentioned. Also love kaskade. Alesso. Avicii. List can go on and on.
Oh kaskade was awesome last time i saw him at future music. i am a fan of alesso too. I don't know about avicii.. country style dance isn't my thing lol.

The last few days I been rocking these tunes a lot.
Markus Schulz - without you near (coldharbour remix)
Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (Adam K & Soha 2015 Remix)
Orjan Nilsen - This Traktor
Denis Sender - Tides Of Time

And the local dj's at the metro friday mash was totally smashing it, best fun ever. well it was either that or i had way too much preworkout.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thread. In....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there an app on the iPhone that plays/streams these for free? All I ever use is iHeart and the house music on there is weak.

Not into downloading or saving music. Too lazy also no time. lol. Just want to hear instant radio-like music if that makes sense

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
I use spotify and pandora.. I get a lot of mixes from a dj friend though. cheerin :)

oh and if you subscribe to podcasts theres plenty of dj's that put mixes on there too. like I am listening to armin van buurens asot podcast now.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there an app on the iPhone that plays/streams these for free? All I ever use is iHeart and the house music on there is weak.

Not into downloading or saving music. Too lazy also no time. lol. Just want to hear instant radio-like music if that makes sense
I use spotify and pandora.. I get a lot of mixes from a dj friend though. cheerin :)

oh and if you subscribe to podcasts theres plenty of dj's that put mixes on there too. like I am listening to armin van buurens asot podcast now.
Digitally Imported - DI Radio

Download the app. its nothing but Pandora for Electronic Music. With a station for almost every genre :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/digitally-imported/id375242617?mt=8

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Vujade !!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you folks are interested in hearing different genres of Dance Music. I've been posting
various Electronic Music Tracks in my current log.

Just trying to expose people to various genres that I've been into over the last 25+ years.
A lot of you younger folks have only been exposed to Dubstep, Trap, EDM, & Trance.

Im listing the Artist Info, Track Name, Year it came out & the genre of music plus linking
the video for your enjoyment..

Vujades Summer Cut Shred Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268606-vujades-summer-cut.html

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
My fav genres are trance, house, some techno, some EDM (But they all sound the same this year). I don't really like trap and dubstep that much it makes me nauseous. Um.. Diplo and mad decent music is a nice change up in tempo, I play that in the afternoon because it seems to fit the vibe lol.

25+ years is way longer than I been listening to music ;).. I had no idea that you guys raved back then :)
well i hope that didnt sound dumb lol.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My fav genres are trance, house, some techno, some EDM (But they all sound the same this year). I don't really like trap and dubstep that much it makes me nauseous. Um.. Diplo and mad decent music is a nice change up in tempo, I play that in the afternoon because it seems to fit the vibe lol.

25+ years is way longer than I been listening to music ;).. I had no idea that you guys raved back then :)
I've been on an Electronic Music Journey for 34 years..! My early teen years formed the groundwork for my love
of Electronic Dance Music. If you take a look at my pre-club years, the various styles all came together for me
once House & Trance were born. And i've been in love with it ever since..!

PRE-CLUB YEARS
1981 - 1986: New Wave, Synthpop, Goth, Indie Rock, Freestyle, Electro, Miami Bass, early Hip Hop

CLUB YEARS
1987: New Wave, Industrial, EBM (Electric Body Music) Darkwave, Synth

1989 - we started to get New Beat & Acid House here in the states. They would mix it in with Industrial & EBM nights

1990 - we started to get early Techno, Happy Hardcore & Rave.

1991 - we were hearing Jungle, Breakbeat, Balearic House, Hip House, Italo House, early progressive house.

1992 - progressive house was in full effect, plus early trance was just starting to come in

1993 - German Trance, Space Trance, Progressive Trance

1994 - Acid Trance, Breakbeat Trance

1995 - 1997: Progressive Trance, Uplifting Trance, Dream Trance, Vocal Trance

POST CLUB YEARS Mostly listen to House these days...

1998 - 2015: Dutch House, Tribal House, Electro House, Tech House, Vocal House, Progressive House, French House
Also was into Electroclash Synthcore, Minimal Techno, some EDM, some Dubstep.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no it didn't sound dumb. Its just like i thought, that most of the younger generation have no idea that some
of us in our 40's were doing this when they were in diapers :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
vujade; thats really interesting, serious. so what do you think of todays music?
I know my parents like their 'disco' music which i can't get into but I undersstand why they like it cause thats the music they grew up with so its special for them.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vujade; thats really interesting, serious. so what do you think of todays music?
I know my parents like their 'disco' music which i can't get into but I undersstand why they like it cause thats the music they grew up with so its special for them.
Embarrassingly - I get into to disco too. Lol.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
thats ok lol.. i guess my future kids will get to laugh at how i secretly like taylor swift, ed sheeran and 1-D when they grow up. :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go to SOundcloud. Look up NCS, NoCopyrightSounds, and thank me later.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know my parents like their 'disco' music which i can't get into but I undersstand why they like it cause thats the music they grew up with so its s
pecial for them.
Im not sure how your parents are, Im probably younger then them, disco wasn't my error, but I do like some disco as well.
Disco laid the ground work for House Music. House started in Chicago & New York & was born out of the disco clubs.

Most people when that get older and only appreciate the music from their error and don't understand or appreciate new music.

That's not me. I constantly seek new sounds & probably listen to more music from the last 5 years, then i listen to music from
the 80's or 90's.

I occasionally like to reminisce and listen to stuff I grew up with when Im in the mood, but most of the time Im in the mood
to hear some new thumping House, Techno or Trance choon that I haven't heard before. I always get excited when i hear
something really new that blows me away.

Personally, I think there was bad music in every error. Currently though, i think that there is probably more good music then
there ever was. Because more people have access to making new music so easily. And with the internet, they have a way
of getting it out there to the public. Unfortunately that also gives the same access to people who make bad music too. So
there is also a lot more crap out there now then there ever was..!

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Go to SOundcloud. Look up NCS, NoCopyrightSounds, and thank me later.
Hey thats a cool suggestion! What is NCS about? is it a place for artists without record label to show and promote their tunes?

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
vujade; that is a awesome attitude.. open mindedness when it comes to music (well most things actually) is a blessing not a curse. The world can be a small place if we live in confinement but it doesn't have to be that way!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thats a cool suggestion! What is NCS about? is it a place for artists without record label to show and promote their tunes?
NCS stands for No Copyright Sounds . Music that is legally downloaded.

vujade; that is a awesome attitude.. open mindedness when it comes to music
(well most things actually) is a blessing not a curse. The world can be a small place if we live in confinement but it doesn't have to be that way!
Ive always had an open & curios mind, which has led to some exciting moments in life that will never be forgotten.

In your 20's many people have this attitude, but more of them change as they get older. Something tells them to stop liking
new things, and stop trying new things, and eventually they grow up & grow old, so to speak. Which really doesn't make sense.

Unfortunately for me, as I get older, it becomes harder & harder to find people my own age to hang out with, because most
of them are set in their ways and don't want to try new things or do the things i enjoy. I find myself connecting more with
people younger then me because it.

By the way, even my screen name inflects & relates to my personal attitude towards life... can you guess what it means..?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
To add some that haven't been mentioned:

Keys N Krates (trap)
Yellow claw (trap)
Flux Pavilion (dub)
Modestep (dub)
Nervo (progressive house)
Flosstradamus (trap)
Sultan & Ned Shepard (prog)
Bingo Players (prog)

And I know it's been mentioned but hvac could have ended the thread after Adventure Club. Every remix is gold.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To add some that haven't been mentioned:

Keys N Krates (trap)
Yellow claw (trap)
Flux Pavilion (dub)
Modestep (dub)
Nervo (progressive house)
Flosstradamus (trap)
Sultan & Ned Shepard (prog)
Bingo Players (prog)

And I know it's been mentioned but hvac could have ended the thread after Adventure Club. Every remix is gold.
First of all giants don't listen to anything electronic

2nd of all every recommendation you made is spot on, which kinda freaks me out, giant.

3rd of all, nice work :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think so. They also have a youtube page to promote even more songs, with free downloads.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In. I need some new tunes as I've listened to the Taylor swift cd on repeat too many times to count now (srs ha). Gonna try to broaden my horizons ;) thanks to you guys

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I was lucky enough to be part of things in Florida when everything was new. The 'party favors' were great, music was great, clubs were great.

Kromozone project- Take my love
Sneaker Pimps- Spin spin surgar
Dj Mike- Feel my energy

Matt Zo and Armin Van Buuren are good currently.

Glad I lived through those times. Great memories!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. I need some new tunes as I've listened to the Taylor swift cd on repeat too many times to count now (srs ha). Gonna try to broaden my horizons ;) thanks to you guys
Can someone ban this guy, please?

Just in case you guys are unaware check out gmad and thissongissick. Oh and hype machine for new tunes. Soundcloud is awesome as well

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I forgot Zeds Dead and Big Gigantic which are both worth mentioning

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can someone ban this guy, please?

Just in case you guys are unaware check out gmad and thissongissick. Oh and hype machine for new tunes. Soundcloud is awesome as well
Y u no love tswizzle???? Haha

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
frankz2; I heard of Nervo (they are aussie!), and said hi to them at future music a few years ago when they walked past haha

vujade; very un jaded? :) Being 'set in my ways' and not liking new things sounds scarey. Some of my friends are already like this and they are 24!

booneman77; its ok, i like taylor swift too.. alot (secretly)

Otheridstaken; I never thought someone would mention mat zo. He was in australia just recently. 24HRS is such an amazing song. i joked that i want the rank 1 remix of '24 hours' to be my wedding song (minus the drop and the beats lol)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Will sparks FTW i posted this track the other day in my log
[video=youtube;92ABVZd0hgo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ABVZd0hgo[/video]

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Matt Zo is great. The remix of the song Silence comes to mind. Very nice driving home at 2am listening to his stuff.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vujade; very un jaded? :) Being 'set in my ways' and not liking new things sounds scarey. Some of my friends are already like this and they are 24!
close... but no... vuja de is actually a rearrangement of the letters in the word deja vu. It's something that I came up with
when I was in my teens. I used to say it all the time, sort of an inside joke amongst my friends.

Deja Vu is an over whelming feeling that you've experienced something previously.

Vuja De is feeling something that you've never felt before or experiencing something completely new.

So it fits me well, because Im always searching for something new. Always wanting to experiencing new things & new music :bigok:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;XJE6lUs4cSs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJE6lUs4cSs[/video]

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
[video=youtube;YqeW9_5kURI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqeW9_5kURI[/video]

Love it!!

vujade