Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 73 of 73 First ... 717273

1. still alive and well...
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock100 View Post
    Hey, I'm Brandon. My wife and I are personal trainers and our main goal is to look good naked. We're both striving for big backs, round shoulders and a trim waist. Learning about the science is a big thing for us.
    Nice tandem Brandon.
    •   

3. Hello AM,
    I am in search of knowledge. Found this board looking for a question. I'm happy I found it. Took about a year and half off from the gym and I am trying to get back. SO much info out there and I like to ask questions. Thanks for having me!
    Thanks,
    Rome

4. Quote Originally Posted by Romulus84 View Post
    Hello AM,
    I am in search of knowledge. Found this board looking for a question. I'm happy I found it. Took about a year and half off from the gym and I am trying to get back. SO much info out there and I like to ask questions. Thanks for having me!
    Thanks,
    Rome
    Welcome to AM.
    Walking the long road.

5. Thinking about it now, I don't think I said Hi.

Hi and This truly is a good website.
    Walking the long road.
    •   

6. Thinking about it now, I don't think I said Hi.

Hi and This truly is a good website.
    Walking the long road.

7. Hi everyone, I'm Michael; a mid 30's Australian father desperately looking to lose a lot of weight, build some strength and get healthy. I'm hoping to feel more comfortable and positive and get myself in a position where I can play with my son, confidently take my shirt off to go swimming, and be a better husband by improving myself both mentally and physically. I've got quite a journey ahead of me so I'm here looking for support, guidance, information, and inspiration. Cheers

8. Hey my name is Josh. 28 yrs old from North Carolina, USA. I'm 5'7.5". I started working out at 18 with 11" arms and 20% bf, made gains for about 1.5 yrs then stalled. I've bulked, cut and tried to recomp since then with no real improvement, despite trying all kind of macro changes. Had super bad chronic back pain since I was 11, it's mostly gone now but still don't have much muscular endurance though I have 13.5" arms, 20% bf but look somewhat defined when flexing in the mirror.

Goals are to get at least 16.5" arms, 8% bf and reach my genetic potential with assistance from legal substances only. Found out I have naturally high cortisol, prolactin, and acetylcholine levels and all of these in research seem to hinder muscle growth and harm fat loss. I'm working hard to correct these imbalances with food and supps and trying to do training that fits what my body can handle right now. Planning on transitioning to Keto within the next few months and staying there if it helps improve my physique better than traditionally balanced macros.

I look forward to all I can learn and contribute to this forum.
  9. BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

10. I am rather new here also, right now hyst kicked back and browsing and learning. Thanks for having me

11. Whatís up everyone. Iím J. Iíll get a picture up soon. Iím from Sacramento. Iím 27, 6í0Ē, 155. I have a few experiences in the past but last year I had bursitis surgery and lost 30 pounds. I should have been back in the gym a while ago but Iíve been back at it now for about 3 months. My regular sitting weight is 160ish, I played soccer my whole life and thatís the kind of frame that I have. Iíve done ALOT of reading from anabolicminds and am glad to be able to be more involved now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions