Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 73 of 74 First ... 71727374 Last

1. still alive and well...
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock100 View Post
    Hey, I'm Brandon. My wife and I are personal trainers and our main goal is to look good naked. We're both striving for big backs, round shoulders and a trim waist. Learning about the science is a big thing for us.
    Nice tandem Brandon.
    •   

3. Hello AM,
    I am in search of knowledge. Found this board looking for a question. I'm happy I found it. Took about a year and half off from the gym and I am trying to get back. SO much info out there and I like to ask questions. Thanks for having me!
    Thanks,
    Rome

4. Quote Originally Posted by Romulus84 View Post
    Hello AM,
    I am in search of knowledge. Found this board looking for a question. I'm happy I found it. Took about a year and half off from the gym and I am trying to get back. SO much info out there and I like to ask questions. Thanks for having me!
    Thanks,
    Rome
    Welcome to AM.
    Walking the long road.

5. Thinking about it now, I don't think I said Hi.

Hi and This truly is a good website.
    Walking the long road.
    •   

6. Thinking about it now, I don't think I said Hi.

Hi and This truly is a good website.
    Walking the long road.

7. Hi everyone, I'm Michael; a mid 30's Australian father desperately looking to lose a lot of weight, build some strength and get healthy. I'm hoping to feel more comfortable and positive and get myself in a position where I can play with my son, confidently take my shirt off to go swimming, and be a better husband by improving myself both mentally and physically. I've got quite a journey ahead of me so I'm here looking for support, guidance, information, and inspiration. Cheers

8. Hey my name is Josh. 28 yrs old from North Carolina, USA. I'm 5'7.5". I started working out at 18 with 11" arms and 20% bf, made gains for about 1.5 yrs then stalled. I've bulked, cut and tried to recomp since then with no real improvement, despite trying all kind of macro changes. Had super bad chronic back pain since I was 11, it's mostly gone now but still don't have much muscular endurance though I have 13.5" arms, 20% bf but look somewhat defined when flexing in the mirror.

Goals are to get at least 16.5" arms, 8% bf and reach my genetic potential with assistance from legal substances only. Found out I have naturally high cortisol, prolactin, and acetylcholine levels and all of these in research seem to hinder muscle growth and harm fat loss. I'm working hard to correct these imbalances with food and supps and trying to do training that fits what my body can handle right now. Planning on transitioning to Keto within the next few months and staying there if it helps improve my physique better than traditionally balanced macros.

I look forward to all I can learn and contribute to this forum.
  9. BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

10. I am rather new here also, right now i will be kicked back and browsing and learning. Thanks for having me

11. Whatís up everyone. Iím J. Iíll get a picture up soon. Iím from Sacramento. Iím 27, 6í0Ē, 155. I have a few experiences in the past but last year I had bursitis surgery and lost 30 pounds. I should have been back in the gym a while ago but Iíve been back at it now for about 3 months. My regular sitting weight is 160ish, I played soccer my whole life and thatís the kind of frame that I have. Iíve done ALOT of reading from anabolicminds and am glad to be able to be more involved now.

12. Mattia's my real name
    Hi everyone what s happening ?
    Currently working on a mine site and training every second day after 12 hours shifts
    No pain no gain so carry on people ✌🏻

13. be judicious with the ol adage "no pain no gain". It is not necessarily true that you must push the envelope of injury to gain physically or mentally. In my first month with moderate free-weight program and a moderate testosterone e. I.M. / Sub Q. supplement I gained huge mentally, positive outlook, mental clarity, confidence, libido surge, etc that I hadn't experienced since I was 25.
    Suffered sarcopenia (muscle wasting ) after a serious bout with hep c and an idiot who was texting instead of driving the car that plowed into me.
    At 69 my exercise options are more limited than that of a younger man. Circulation is everything as you age Despite what the government wants you to believe with their scheduling of steroids in with narcotics -of all things-, that great gains are possible. good luck

14. just another young dude tryin to get jacked. Just here to lurk threads to read about supps. Good luck

15. Hi Everyone! My name is Justin. I am 37 years old and from Albany NY. I'm 5'9" 175lbs. Started lifting when I was 15 and fell in love. Been lifting with varying degrees of seriousness my whole life. Had a neck surgery and a shoulder surgery in 2014 and 2015 and been working my way back into shape. Just here to meet some cool people with similar interests and share information.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjust View Post
    Hi Everyone! My name is Justin. I am 37 years old and from Albany NY. I'm 5'9" 175lbs. Started lifting when I was 15 and fell in love. Been lifting with varying degrees of seriousness my whole life. Had a neck surgery and a shoulder surgery in 2014 and 2015 and been working my way back into shape. Just here to meet some cool people with similar interests and share information.
    Welcome brother

17. Quote Originally Posted by umop apisdn View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Michael; a mid 30's Australian father desperately looking to lose a lot of weight, build some strength and get healthy. I'm hoping to feel more comfortable and positive and get myself in a position where I can play with my son, confidently take my shirt off to go swimming, and be a better husband by improving myself both mentally and physically. I've got quite a journey ahead of me so I'm here looking for support, guidance, information, and inspiration. Cheers
    Welcome..we are here for support and knowledge

18. Hi there, my name is skullhead backwards & rather remain anonymous. Iíve been lifting weights as a teenager (now 28), went to the Marine Corps and as a veteran turned to cardio and endurance hiking for fitness (climb big mountains). Stopped running races and focused on lifting 2-3x weekly for a few years but didnít pay attention to PRs or making gains.

With new goals ahead of me aside from getting the next cool PS4 game and kicking butt @ work Iíve now become an avid weight lifting woman hoping to meet other like minds. 5í1. 150 naturally boasting a muscular build (very athletic). Looking to see how comfortably strong I can get while still sporting my power blazers. I train nearly everyday ! Completed my first cycle of Anavar & posted in Female Fitness thus far.

19. Hi,
    I am Gloria, I am new here, I have started working out with an objective of losing some weight around my belly. I am also interested in developing lean muscles but still maintain my femininity. I will be spending some two hours every week to read threads here. Hope I will get helped.

20. Dae, happy to read your story, it inspires newbies like me who are just starting working out. I have looked at the avatar, is this how you look like? I have admired it. I want to shed off some fats in my belly and put on lean muscles just the way they look in your avatar any advice?

21. Happy to meet you. I am also new here and new to lifting. but since you started lifting at 15 and you are now 37, I bet you are experienced and you could be of great help to beginners like me. Look forward to getting more tips from you.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Dae, happy to read your story, it inspires newbies like me who are just starting working out. I have looked at the avatar, is this how you look like? I have admired it. I want to shed off some fats in my belly and put on lean muscles just the way they look in your avatar any advice?
    Hi Glow, yes thatís me in my Avatar. It has taken a couple of years for my physique to get where it is. I donít know too much about your physical stats or any training youíve done but it starts with diet. I prepare/meal prep my own meals everyday. Reading about macronutrients has helped me and also finding a fitness regime I enjoy.

23. Hello all glad to be here.

24. This is really quick I'm dropping by again to say Hi to newcomers..bye

25. New here but this is a great forum! Appreciate all of the information here and look forward to contributing!
    Donít cry because itís over, smile because it happened.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2018, 09:48 AM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions