Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 59 of 64 First ... 5758596061 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by nakedear View Post
    1BCT 2-504PIR Dco.
    Nice, is that the only place you went. I was at Hood, Lewis, and Germany. I was Infantry but you couldnt get me to jump. Lol

2. Yes sir. Just good ol' Bragg!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nakedear View Post
    Yes sir. Just good ol' Bragg!
    Well good to have you here. Had alot of friends that spent time there, and went there. I only went to train the 4th brigade before their deployment.

4. Thank you for your service. I hope this forum ends up being a good source of info...as well as a good place for me to help others!

5. Quote Originally Posted by nakedear View Post
    Thank you for your service. I hope this forum ends up being a good source of info...as well as a good place for me to help others!
    Thank you for yours as well, and this place is a great place for info, and a good place to help people as well.
    •   

6. I'm from Brazil... lift for 3 years and want to be a pro at ir

7. Hi I'm Dan and I have been training for a few years now . I have found this forum to be very useful and so I have joined.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzzzzz View Post
    I'm from Brazil... lift for 3 years and want to be a pro at ir

Quote Originally Posted by Mechbot View Post
    Hi I'm Dan and I have been training for a few years now . I have found this forum to be very useful and so I have joined.

Welcome to AM guys. See you around the forum.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
  9. Administrator

Welcome all!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

10. Good Morning to everyone!

11. Quote Originally Posted by cingo77 View Post
    Good Morning to everyone!
    Good morning and welcome!

12. welcome all! haven't been here long but a lot of helpful people and great info

13. Welcome everyone!
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

14. Welcome

15. Hey yall, I'm 24 years old, just wanna learn stuff and prepare myself mentally before using these shady stuff

16. Welcome Everyone

17. Hello everybody, my name is Aaron. I have been lifting on and off since high school but now I'm trying to hit the gym hard. I've cleaned up my diet and now am trying to find some sound advice on AM.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sloth View Post
    Hello everybody, my name is Aaron. I have been lifting on and off since high school but now I'm trying to hit the gym hard. I've cleaned up my diet and now am trying to find some sound advice on AM.
    Welcome Aaron!
  19. I'm here

Hey guys, my name is Grant. Signed up here many years ago but just recently got back into training so figured I'd drop in. I use to be almost 300 lbs so I began eating better and lifting weights. After a while I got down to 200( my lightest weight ever). Lifts were good and improving. Anyways kind fell off cause we had 2 more kids in a 3 year span(6 total). Gained lots of weight and got lazy. Well recently got back down to 230 just lifting and eating better. I work at a famous BBQ joint in my town so I have plenty of protein all day long (eating a huge Beef rib now
    ). Anyways just looking to read around here as I prefer the vibe more than other bodybuilding forums. See y'all round the forum . ✌

20. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Hey guys, my name is Grant. Signed up here many years ago but just recently got back into training so figured I'd drop in. I use to be almost 300 lbs so I began eating better and lifting weights. After a while I got down to 200( my lightest weight ever). Lifts were good and improving. Anyways kind fell off cause we had 2 more kids in a 3 year span(6 total). Gained lots of weight and got lazy. Well recently got back down to 230 just lifting and eating better. I work at a famous BBQ joint in my town so I have plenty of protein all day long (eating a huge Beef rib now
    ). Anyways just looking to read around here as I prefer the vibe more than other bodybuilding forums. See y'all round the forum . ✌
    Welcome back.

21. What's up guys my name is Justin I'm 32 and getting back into the mental mind set of building my empire. I just started hitting the gym hard and eating right. I'm always up for good advice from the experienced ones.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bodyman17 View Post
    What's up guys my name is Justin I'm 32 and getting back into the mental mind set of building my empire. I just started hitting the gym hard and eating right. I'm always up for good advice from the experienced ones.
    Welcome Justin!

23. Thanks man

24. WELCOME TO AM!
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

25. Welcome!
    YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO (Health & Fitness Info.)

Goal: Set a USAPL Bench Press Record, Total over 1,600lbs at 185lbs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 12:59 AM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 01:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds