• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny **** but not sure how realistic

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It looks pretty realistic to me! I watched it twice and couldn't stop laughing. :D

But think about it, it's not what you'd expect right? It's not uncommon to take off your shirt for a fight, but who takes off their pants?! That's some crazy sh!t.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That dude looked like he took a real shot to the head.
No I think some of the punches are real I'm just saying try that in a hood like mine we'd be like oh damn he a sissy punk. But we wouldn't be running away

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No I think some of the punches are real I'm just saying try that in a hood like mine we'd be like oh damn he a sissy punk. But we wouldn't be running away
I don't know man. I thought about it, I might do the same thing. If some dude stepped to me and said he wanted to throw down, then dropped his pants with some Mr.Snuffaluf***gus underoos on, I might have the instinct to run too. Even at the end when he told the guy it was a gag, the guy still didn't really wanna get close to him!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know man. I thought about it, I might do the same thing. If some dude stepped to me and said he wanted to throw down, then dropped his pants with some Mr.Snuffaluf***gus underoos on, I might have the instinct to run too. Even at the end when he told the guy it was a gag, the guy still didn't really wanna get close to him!
Oh no doubt I'm sure alot of people would but those people haven't been down on a large yard

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
OK Mix, that's true. Now I hear ya. These kids look pretty young and clean though, probably never seen a yard.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh no doubt I'm sure alot of people would but those people haven't been down on a large yard
This.

Anybody who wants to throw hands or catch a fade isn't going to have time to drop their pants. I've watched guys start to pop off at the mouth and get dropped.

I did watch this prank 3-4 times at work this morning tho

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IDK, quick way to an early grave, if its real, then its not very smart at all for a laugh on youtube.