This made me laugh today

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought of you when I saw this. The commercial made me do a double take but the thinking of you has me more concerned :D <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNU9PKWdA2A">YouTube Link</a>
That's funny for any number of reasons!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I completely support freedom from religion. The "...not afraid of burning in hell" gave me a chuckle. The absence of fear does not preclude its happening ;)
Phil Robertson had some interesting rape/murder fantasies about atheists this week

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting read as facebook participation has been steadily dropping. Many people simply don't like the lack of control and lack of "moderation" that goes on with facebook discussions. Its a social site...not an information site. Its amazing they talk about the members of forums when the worst of the worst are generally on facebook and other social media sites. Facebook was decent when it wasn't dictated to by shareholders...once that happened, they had to monetize it to the maximum degree.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting read as facebook participation has been steadily dropping. Many people simply don't like the lack of control and lack of "moderation" that goes on with facebook discussions. Its a social site...not an information site. Its amazing they talk about the members of forums when the worst of the worst are generally on facebook and other social media sites. Facebook was decent when it wasn't dictated to by shareholders...once that happened, they had to monetize it to the maximum degree.

And forums are not web 1.0. Not even close.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VICE NEWS broke the report about the cancer cures but they also publish articles like this and much worse 75% of the time

Any online discussion site will have the same problems, quirks, eccentricities, etc. as long as the modern generation remains incapable of thinking in anything longer than a couple sentences, coupled with a hypersensitivity to anything deemed remotely "offensive."

I read a really good article this morning about the reemergence of political correctness I was going to post up. Made me too mad though and didn't want to read it again.

In the end, there's good info and garbage in just about any online community. Maybe just harder to filter nowadays.

Like that thread about "what pu$$y tastes like"

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He must have moved that one to Facebook.
you mean you didn't make it a sticky? I've been looking everywhere for that