Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
McDonalds to Recall 1 million Chicken Nuggets:

McDonald

Well McDonald’s took another big hit today with a giant recall of over 1 million chicken nuggets after customers found something in them that definitely wasn’t white meat chicken.

The mystery ingredient was plastic.

According the Wall Street Journal:

The operator of the McDonald’s chain in Japan continues to experience drama with its side menu offerings.

A piece of vinyl was found in a chicken nugget sold over the weekend at one of its restaurants in the northern prefecture of Aomori, a spokesman for McDonald’s Holdings Co. (Japan) Ltd. said Monday.

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
I thought chicken McNuggets were always made from vinyl.
McDonalds to Recall 1 million Chicken Nuggets:

McDonald

Well McDonald’s took another big hit today with a giant recall of over 1 million chicken nuggets after customers found something in them that definitely wasn’t white meat chicken.

The mystery ingredient was plastic.

According the Wall Street Journal:

The operator of the McDonald’s chain in Japan continues to experience drama with its side menu offerings.

A piece of vinyl was found in a chicken nugget sold over the weekend at one of its restaurants in the northern prefecture of Aomori, a spokesman for McDonald’s Holdings Co. (Japan) Ltd. said Monday.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Funny and sad at the same time. When I was a kid I worked there and this does not surprise me. Got all the fries I could eat and all the pop I could drink though!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it the same as the yoga mat stuff in the McRib lol?