Unbelieveable freak-boy on TLC right now

credible_threat

Awards
He was RIPPED and had incredible flexibility and athleticism at age 6. Name is Richard something. Turn it on it's amazing.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
yeah thread already got posted about it a few days ago

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i have my tivo recording it, i am very interested on WHY this kid would be training at such a young age! will report back tomorrow after i watch it.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
sounds like he's gonna be 4' tall when he gets older ;)
my parents wouldnt let me do weights when i was 12 or so for sports... i had to use rowing machines, ab wheels, sprints, long-distance running, etc...
prolly why i developed to be a more of a runner...

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i started lifting at 15, but that was just to tone up for soccer, which is what i really enjoyed doing back then. i didn't have the focus nor the mindset to start lifting at 15.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i had nowhere near enough focus to lift at 15 unless i was in a program of sorts... not by myself definitely

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
i have my tivo recording it, i am very interested on WHY this kid would be training at such a young age! will report back tomorrow after i watch it.
His dad made money off him, that's why.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea the dad did seem like a money hungry person, but they didn't go into much detail about it. Only that the dad wouldn't take a polygraph. well hopefully this kid doesn't get any horrible diseases from whatever his dad gave him.
And oh yea, we will see how this kid starts to develop once he goes through puberty and his body starts making testosterone (that is, if it ever does)