riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd be very suprised if this kid makes it past 5'5"

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i saw something about him somewhere on TV a few weeks ago .. his father, i believe, IS in jail now but i forgot what for .. also doctors ordered that he not touch a weight again until he's 16

i only caught the end of it so i didn't really see any of his feats of strength

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah, kid doesn't lift weights. i saw him on oprah or something like that. he does pushups, pull ups, and other body weight exercises. he said arnold is his hero and wants to be an actor like him. i think he's playing kid tarzan in a movie pretty soon.

if you ask me he's a bit too freaky to be mainstream

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
endo-test is ramped regardless of what exercises he's doing, not to mention epiphyseal fusion, but I get your point -- tell the little f*cker to stop doing pull-ups!

His facial structure has changed a lot... makes me think the old man is pumping him full of gh.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I heard about this kid years ago. Isn't he like 9 or 10 by now?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I saw something about this kid a while ago as well. I'd be amazed if his pop wasn't giving him something. Poor bastard will be a white gary coleman.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It'll be intresting to see how he gets through puberty if he stays in the public eye.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
His facial structure has changed a lot... makes me think the old man is pumping him full of gh.
What would happen if a kid was given growth hormone? I heard about some GH treatment that makes kids taller. Anybody heard anything about that?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What would happen if a kid was given growth hormone? I heard about some GH treatment that makes kids taller. Anybody heard anything about that?
You know what people with gigantism look like? It happens when a person develops a pituitary tumor during growing years. The tumor causes the pituitary to over secrete GH. I doubt he's being given GH, but Who knows? :think:

Whatever the case, I doubt there are no life long implications to becoming so muscled even before puberty.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Whatever the case, I doubt there are no life long implications to becoming so muscled even before puberty.
There are, this kid will either look like Gary Coleman or Ronnie Coleman :whip:

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
i saw something about him somewhere on TV a few weeks ago .. his father, i believe, IS in jail now but i forgot what for .. also doctors ordered that he not touch a weight again until he's 16

i only caught the end of it so i didn't really see any of his feats of strength
I saw that and it was a judge who ordered that!

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there was an update on him on 20/20 last week. the dad is in jail for spousal abuse.

the kid still does martial arts, but no weights. he still has a 6 pack and seems normal.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

There was a big deal about him, Richard Sandrak I believe is his name and he was the youngest guy to ever have a PINNACLE contract, or any supplement contract to be honest! He is a skilled little dude in martial arts. His family is Russian and all seem to be into martial arts and are athletic while being quite smart. The kid was once quoted as saying he would never eat pizza cause he doesn't want his abs to dissappear. What scared me was when he was lifting weights the numbers were dramaticized and his form sucked and all his reps looked like forced reps from the begining! I believe that many kids in our country (US) are lazy and parents let them do what they want but then you have the opposite end of the spectrum. His parents seem to be pushing this kid to be a child celebrity and it will ruin his life like many kids forced into his situation. Look at E True Hollywood Stories or Gary Coleman or Corey Feldman!!!!! This kid will develop a complex of some sort, most likely the Adonis Complex and will probably become so obsessed that Juice and GH will enter his life at an early age. JUST MY 2 CENTS though!

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he seemed real normal now....it was the father's doing.

and it wasnt the kid that didnt want the pizza, it was the father wouldnt let him and ate the pizza in front of him!

as for the supps....supposedly, it was just BCAAs

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If you saw the program they show that his manager wanted to give his dad a polygraph (lie detector) test to see what he was giving Richard and the dad said if you do "I will kill you!" I swear the dad had to be giving him some sort of oral....like Var, winni, turinabol. The kid looks nothing like he used to! Don't get me wrong, he is very impressive, even though he got a little chubbier, but he isn't as FREAKY ripped as he was. His flexibility was amazing! I just hope to god this kid doesn't have problems in the future. He will be in a film called Tiny Tarzan.....he looks like he sucks as an actor but might see it to see how good of shape he got into. I was more impressed they showed David Paul as the photographer....one of the original Barbarian bros.! He looks kind of artistic and fruitie now, but back in the day I have read him and his brother were very hardcore!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
He performed at a BB show that I was at. His flexibility and balance is just freakin crazy!!! He has amazing core strength. That **** that he does when he stands on a basketball with one foot and raises his leg so that his knee touches his ear is incredible.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If the kid is not using any steroids/gh, he probably looks better than most people on this board and should be commended for it.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
But seriously, what are the chances of seing a little kid that looks super jacked like that? He just pain doesnt look natural, his face already has that gh look to it.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
If he's dieting to get into contest shape, that seems unhealthy, especially at his age. I guess that part freaks me out a little.