Holiday Wish List

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Holidays are coming fast

What are you guys all hoping to get for Christmas (or other holiday) this year?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Already got a new phone, but for Christmas gains... And Xbox one. Birthday is soon after Christmas so idk what else

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dont look for anything in particular, I just enjoy spending time with my son...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Already got a new phone, but for Christmas gains... And Xbox one. Birthday is soon after Christmas so idk what else
I'm glad there is some space between Christmas and my birthday.

I am getting a Wii U (hate knowing ahead) from my parents

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont look for anything in particular, I just enjoy spending time with my son...
Great answer. My daughters are 9 and 11. This is first year they don't want toys or American Girl doll stuff.

Sucks how fast it goes.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great answer. My daughters are 9 and 11. This is first year they don't want toys or American Girl doll stuff. Sucks how fast it goes.
buy them birth control or yourself a gun ha. They're getting to the age of terror.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The lover got me a plane ticket to go see him. He's currently stationed in Colorado. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Age doesn't always negate the Christmas excitement

My dad had all the decorations up, tree ornamented, and music on by Dec. 1. He's a gift shaker too so we need to be tricky with our wrapping

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The more important question is what are you doing to make others people's lives brighter on Christmas?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The more important question is who are you doing to make others people's lives brighter on Christmas?
I volunteer at the mission center and donate to a local child abuse center.... im a firm believer in pay it forward

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Age doesn't always negate the Christmas excitement

My dad had all the decorations up, tree ornamented, and music on by Dec. 1. He's a gift shaker too so we need to be tricky with our wrapping
Having kids makes it all come back. My girls have been so pumped and we have been doing different things every night. Making cookies, building gingerbread houses, holiday get togethers, kids plays, etc... It is tiring, but fun to see how much the girls are into it.

We also pick some families that are not so fortunate and the girls shop for them and then bring the presents to the kids. We'll be starting to donate time in shelters next year when they are a little older.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm adopting a veteran for Xmas. :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha i figured that's who you were referring to. Good for you to adopt more ;)
Lol, thank you. My friend actually told me about it and I wanted to do my part. :)

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
The more important question is who are you doing to make others people's lives brighter on Christmas?
:blink: Well, I'll make sure to do as many ladies as are willing to let me in order to spread my Holiday cheer. :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:blink: Well, I'll make sure to do as many ladies as are willing to let me in order to spread my Holiday cheer. :D
Caught my typo huh?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like a Fit Bit.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L.A.

L.A.

Awards
Great answer. My daughters are 9 and 11. This is first year they don't want toys or American Girl doll stuff.

Sucks how fast it goes.
9........and 11? hmmmmmmm. 9/11......................... :eek13: Lol jk jk. Anyways my sons 2, im getting him some little baby jordans, theyre too cute.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Holidays are coming fast

What are you guys all hoping to get for Christmas (or other holiday) this year?
Yah, someone tell me in here. I want to get a lucky person a gift! :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got something big on my list...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess mine would now be for my kids to stop bringing home every damn illness that is going around now. It is insane how many people are getting cold and flu around here this year.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Telling the other kids to stay home when there sick and have you kids wash their hands as soon as they get home. Works for me

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, why haven't I thought to tell my kids to wash their hands and instruct the other children to go home when I drop my kids off. This is great advice!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
My wish is for a wonderful Christmas with my friends at the church I Pastor and then at my family's gathering in RI. I also hope to be chosen to start logging some fat burner supplements for apps I have or will have put in. Merry Christmas everyone!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I guess mine would now be for my kids to stop bringing home every damn illness that is going around now. It is insane how many people are getting cold and flu around here this year.
sell kids on eBay... Problem solved

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
I was thinking upon a new Porsche 911 Carrera preferably a white one however i suppose i could settle for a silver one at a pinch

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want two of these

Girl.jpg

Sorry that was the IronChampUSA Volume talking

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Lol man that's old school.

Not black?
The car that i have is very deep maroon in color in the shade or in the evening it almost looks black, black cars are nice looking but here in Queensland AU its really hot sunny and dusty and black cars attract heat from the sun and also show the dust easily

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The car that i have is very deep maroon in color in the shade or in the evening it almost looks black, black cars are nice looking but here in Queensland AU its really hot sunny and dusty and black cars attract heat from the sun and also show the dust easily
Yeah, black cars just need a bit more attention.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If Santa was real nice he'd send some trest deca my way. Hue hue