Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Friend sent me these pictures out of her house in buffalo:

When 7 feet of snow drop this is the picture of a car (and above) you can see the snow and how high it piled

This is what the picture of the car looked like and how how the snow was piled upward to to a tree:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, my Facebook feed is nothing but pics and videos of the storm. For anybody not following, imagine complete burial of a city. As bad as you can imagine, it's even worse right now. 10 confirmed dead so far from freezing, buildings collapsing from snow weight, not being able to get to a hospital...more to come once it thaws.

Video of deer jumping up and down in 6 foot drifts because they can't get traction to move. Hunters not killing standing prey because it's just too damn easy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Living so close to buffalo and on lake erie (here in erie PA) i know the feeling because we get dumped on as well, but nothing as severe as that. Some people have been trapped in their homes for 3 days straight.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Living so close to buffalo and on lake erie (here in erie PA) i know the feeling because we get dumped on as well, but nothing as severe as that. Some people have been trapped in their homes for 3 days straight.
Ton of us in the Northtowns would love to help out, but a strict driving ban prevents us from heading down there. No access.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's been great is the Buffalo attitude. We think this is fun, and everyone's going through it together. Lots of great stories of neighbors and communities helping out.

Any other area of the country gets shutdown for a week and there's riots and violence against each other. Buffalo - City of Good Neighbors

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
I'm sure the kids are loving the snow days off of school

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They will love having no power when it hits 60 on Monday, then freezes overnight, and trees start falling down and roofs collapse.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any other area of the country gets shutdown for a week and there's riots and violence against each other. Buffalo - City of Good Neighbors
That's good to hear. Nothing worst than stealing scumbags making a situation worse than it already is.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's an example of making the most of it:

image-3487379152.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 613
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26