Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can I take Protein Powder in my carry-on a plane ????????? I know large containers of liquid are prohibited but not sure of powders ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you, I always have a hard time getting a quick, healthy, reasonably price breakfast in Vegas, I will bag up 2 scoops oatmeal with 2 scoops protein powder and 1 scoop Finaflex Muscle Fiber and have a quick and good for me breakfast.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just don't bring vanilla. LOL. I remember reading on here about guys getting stopped for a secondary check because they brought baggies of vanilla protein. Strawberry or chocolate.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just don't bring vanilla. LOL. I remember reading on here about guys getting stopped for a secondary check because they brought baggies of vanilla protein. Strawberry or chocolate.
I had some of the Foil Wrapped power bars in my bay once, that saw it on the x-ray machine and thought it could be C-4, I was detained .... Much Fun !!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wrapped a toothbrush in foil because I couldn't find anything to put it in while I was running out the door. Genius!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
As long as you don't mix the protein with the cocaine your taking you shouldn't have any problems.. Mm need that coke for preworkout always haha