Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?

Page 32 of 33 First ... 30313233 Last

  1. Post divorce lawyer meeting drink......


    M-43.jpg


    And it's pretty amazing that this made it all the way to Podunk, Illinois
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Post divorce lawyer meeting drink......


    M-43.jpg


    And it's pretty amazing that this made it all the way to Podunk, Illinois
    Is that a "good drink" or a "rough drink"? Hopefully, the former, sorry to hear about the divorce, best of luck moving forward.
    •   
       


  3. Didnt see that about the divorce meeting... the beer had my full attention. Sorry to hear man.

  4. NBD......Life goes on. I was pretty amazed to see M-43 here in Podunk. It was a sign from above, things are gonna get better!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  5. IMG_4198.jpg

    Good lil sour
    IG: Skraw85
    •   
       


  6. Tried some

    Wicked Weed French toast

    it was good but had a kick of alcohol taste at the end, at 9% that's sort of expected....I think I would enjoy it in the middle of winter but not a spring or summer style beer imo
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  7. PBR APA.jpg

    'Merica
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  8. These guys know what they're doing. Micro brewery near Champaign, Illinois with a very small distribution area.


    Triptych Circus.jpg
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  9. Some of my current stash I'll be working through over the next month or so. The BBA Ten-Fidy is planned to go down this Friday. Also really jonesing to try the Dogfish Wood Aged Brown.

    IMG_1524610562.952599.jpg

    IMG_1524610585.235867.jpg

    IMG_1524610627.783297.jpg
    Most recent batch.

    IMG_1524610684.688648.jpg
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  10. I finally got to try out a Great Divide Yeti and really enjoyed it. It was from a can, but now know I like it enough to spend $20 on one bottle of beer without feeling insane.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I finally got to try out a Great Divide Yeti and really enjoyed it. It was from a can, but now know I like it enough to spend $20 on one bottle of beer without feeling insane.
    Its $20USD? a few months ago it was up here in Toronto $9.50 CDN a bottle. Its excellent, grabbed a couple extra for the fall.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Its $20USD? a few months ago it was up here in Toronto $9.50 CDN a bottle. Its excellent, grabbed a couple extra for the fall.
    I have only seen it at one liquor store so far and I am pretty sure it was about $20-$30 for the bottled one, I just figured it was because it was aged.

    Well, now that I think about it, I may be thinking of a different stout? The 12oz can was only $5 and that was at a restaurant so they usually charge more.. I don't know, I'll have to go back and check lol but I remember seeing the price and being shocked that it was more than the bottle of wine we had.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I have only seen it at one liquor store so far and I am pretty sure it was about $20-$30 for the bottled one, I just figured it was because it was aged.

    Well, now that I think about it, I may be thinking of a different stout? The 12oz can was only $5 and that was at a restaurant so they usually charge more.. I don't know, I'll have to go back and check lol but I remember seeing the price and being shocked that it was more than the bottle of wine we had.
    Oh I hear ya, some of these beers are so expensive lol. When we can get it anything from Cascade is 25-35 a bottle here.

  14. i prefer budweiser or red wine

  15. I've been on a real Haze Craze, N.E. Style IPA thing lately. I blame @TheMyth

    CloudyBoyz.jpg
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  16. Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?


    IMG_4556.jpg

    IMG_4555.jpg

    This is a good one. Really roasty like your usual brown ale, but you can definitely tell its barrel aged (i looked: it's actually aged in Palo Santo tanks. A little more below) because you can almost taste some oak in it and the vanilla you get lingers on the tongue.

    Out of curiosity it googled Palo Santo and this is what I got "Palo Santo or "Holy Stick" is a natural wood aromatic incense used for centuries by the Incas and indigenous people of the Andes as a spiritual remedy for purifying and cleansing, as well as to get rid of evil spirits and misfortune, as well as for medicinal purposes." ...pretty sure alcohol works for getting "rid of evil spirits and misfortune" so it seems fitting to age a beer that turns out being 12% in it.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  17. Where the fook can I find Sapporo black?

  18. Some real nice looking beers! I've got one Red Stripe sitting in the fridge waiting for that one day when I get to let loose... from my DIEt and carb up.

    5567366416_1c8a561323_o.jpg

    Iree-iree-mon with sum Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  19. Love me some IPA
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  20. Love me some IPA1528871845127.jpeg
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  21. Stone 1.jpg

    Canned 06/11
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  22. triptych 3.jpg

    Canned 06/15. And hazy, which has been my fave lately
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Impressed that you got your hands on a Pliny the Elder!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    triptych 3.jpg

    Canned 06/15. And hazy, which has been my fave lately
    Hazy IPAs are definitely my favorite, but they're all starting to taste a bit the same. Might need to take a break and switch styles.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:21 PM
  2. What are you taking?
    By Conanalois in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 02:38 PM
  3. What Are You Taking For Pre-Workout Energy?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 05:25 PM
  4. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 09:01 PM
  5. What are you?
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:03 PM
Log in
Log in