Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?

Page 31 of 33 First ... 2930313233 Last

1. Couple of big beers this evening...
    YETI and Zombie Apocalypse (10%) RIS

•   

2. My 1000th unique beer on untapped.

Untappd: simonontario

3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    My 1000th unique beer on untapped.

Untappd: simonontario
    You're my hero!

(I'm taking this cut way too seriously)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. Drinking and BBing? No thank you
    •   

5. Any recommendations for a good gluten free beer? (for actual medical/stomach reasons, not to be “hip” or “healthy”)? The only one I’ve been able to find at any restaurants/bars is Redbridge, and even that is pretty hard to find. If I go somewhere that has options, like maybe a liquor store, it’d be nice to know what to try first. Until then I’ll stick to potato vodka or rum lol.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

6. Also, as a side note, moderate alcohol consumption has been shown to increase HDL (good) cholesterol in a dose-dependent fashion.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11067787/

I’ll drink to that!
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. It's that time of year again.......

HopSlam.jpg

Yeah, I'm on a cut, running Ostarine and had a beer. Big whoop, right?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  8. Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?

Found this coffee stout at the store today. Limited release by Cisco Brewing in Mass. No idea how it will be but it had my last name in the title and infers the brewer might have the same last name as well. Couldnt pass up the chance to pick up a potential distant relative's coffee stout. (Yah right, i just look for any rationality or excuse to buy beer).

Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

9. Makes sense to me! Wonder if they have shirts, or at least a glass with that on it. Hope it's good
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. How's your uncle's stout! lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Drinking and BBing? No thank you
    Hope you find your way out as easily as you found your way in ✌️.

Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Any recommendations for a good gluten free beer? (for actual medical/stomach reasons, not to be “hip” or “healthy”)? The only one I’ve been able to find at any restaurants/bars is Redbridge, and even that is pretty hard to find. If I go somewhere that has options, like maybe a liquor store, it’d be nice to know what to try first. Until then I’ll stick to potato vodka or rum lol.
    I know Two Brothers from IL has one...gluttony it may be called (?). I know there are a lot of ciders that are gluten free as well. They're coming out with a lot of dry hopped ciders nowadays which taste a lot more like beer than the sweet ciders you stereotypically think of.

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Makes sense to me! Wonder if they have shirts, or at least a glass with that on it. Hope it's good
    That would be cool, good idea. The brewery is 6 hours from me...If it were half that I'd probably drive there one random weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    How's your uncle's stout! lol
    Think im gonna try it tomorrow. Either that or wait til Friday, I have been trying my damndest to save my beer indulging until the weekend.
    Training log:

12. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Think im gonna try it tomorrow. Either that or wait til Friday, I have been trying my damndest to save my beer indulging until the weekend.
    Same here, although i slipped up today...

13. 11119525_10153172521067752_6093104637839946470_n-720x460.jpg

I've recently discovered this smoked coffee stout. Holy ****!! Amazing....

14. Kzoo stout is VERY good. I had their cherry stout on draft there last year and that was one of my favorites by them (their expedition stout is also really good). The cherry was more of a tart cherry so not much sweetness at all.
    Training log:

15. Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?

A 120 for 1/20...

16. its cider, but taste like cold brew

17. How's that Faith? I've had some really amazing Smores beers, and some not so much
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    How's that Faith? I've had some really amazing Smores beers, and some not so much
    fantastic, best one I've ever had

Alvarado street brewery is killing it out here, other local breweries literally stop distributing their beers to stores when they find out that store carries aSB becaue they know their sh*t wont sell lol

Everything I have had from them is awesome, I hope they branch out of this area

They remind me of magic hat circa 2004 as in I can see them in ever store nationwide in 3-4 yrs lol

19. smooth, extra IPA(ey), would recommend

20. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    fantastic, best one I've ever had

Alvarado street brewery is killing it out here, other local breweries literally stop distributing their beers to stores when they find out that store carries aSB becaue they know their sh*t wont sell lol

Everything I have had from them is awesome, I hope they branch out of this area

They remind me of magic hat circa 2004 as in I can see them in ever store nationwide in 3-4 yrs lol
    You live out in Monterey? Love it out there, one of my favorite places, would move there in a heartbeat!

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    You live out in Monterey? Love it out there, one of my favorite places, would move there in a heartbeat!
    yeah bro, im in a dual masters program at Naval Postgrad and this is the best place on the planet. Carmel Valley is literally Narnia

22. My wife just brought this to my attention. Looks pretty cool.

https://www.dogtagbrewing.org

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 10.35.49 PM.png
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:21 PM
  2. What are you taking?
    By Conanalois in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 02:38 PM
  3. What Are You Taking For Pre-Workout Energy?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 05:25 PM
  4. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 09:01 PM
  5. What are you?
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:03 PM