Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?

Page 3 of 19 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Their barrel-aged series is very good. I like their New World beer in the summer and Tetravis and Thirteenth Hour in the winter.
    my kingdom for one of the "Utopias"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Old Fezziwig and Cherry Chocolate Bock are awesome in the Xmas 12 pack!
    I miss the holiday porter and the Cranberry Lambic
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  3. I miss their Verloren, but thankfully there are a lot of great Gose beers being produced elsewhere to satisfy my craving for salty sour wheat beers
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I miss their Verloren, but thankfully there are a lot of great Gose beers being produced elsewhere to satisfy my craving for salty sour wheat beers
    I forgot about that beer it was an excellent summer drink
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    This thread started due to 2 of my life's favorite things....
    1: my Bruins beating the snot out of the NHL's worst and most embarrassing team, the Sabres!
    2: my love of craft beer!!!!
    Here is an old stand by!!!


    Attachment 108538
    Watching my Lightning play Calgary as we speak. Unfortunately no delicious beverage next to me.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
    •   
       


  6. Found a Shipyard pumpkin ale and had to make a random 6 pack. Tasted like pumpkin pie. Awesome.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    This thread started due to 2 of my life's favorite things....
    1: my Bruins beating the snot out of the NHL's worst and most embarrassing team, the Sabres!
    2: my love of craft beer!!!!
    Here is an old stand by!!!


    Attachment 108538
    I love these.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by frankz2 View Post
    Found a Shipyard pumpkin ale and had to make a random 6 pack. Tasted like pumpkin pie. Awesome.
    Shipyard pumpkinhead is always good fall go to. It is delicious. My wife likes to dip the rim of the glass in brown sugar and drizzle caramel in the glass before she pours her beer. Sort of dainty but delicious.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by frankz2 View Post
    Found a Shipyard pumpkin ale and had to make a random 6 pack. Tasted like pumpkin pie. Awesome.
    I was about to ask for a good pumpkin suggestion for this weekend. Looks like I should go with this one.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    I love living close to Asbury Park there are a lot of good beer bars there with some good local stuff
    try their mop water....it's a non pumpkin, pumpkin beer...it's like all the flavoring of a pumpkin pie but they didn't overdo it by trying to put in a ton of pumpkin flavor, it's really good

  11. I might give this a try this weekend:

    Anderson Valley Pinchy Jeek Barl

    PinchyJeek_22oz.jpg
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  12. Quote Originally Posted by frankz2 View Post
    Found a Shipyard pumpkin ale and had to make a random 6 pack. Tasted like pumpkin pie. Awesome.
    That is probably the best pumpkin Beer out there
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  13. I work the bar this Thursday night (bouncer) we just got in a bunch of pumpkin beers. I'll try and get there a little early and sample some and give you guys feedback.

    I'm a pumpkin whore and very critical. I'll whore myself to anything pumpkin once, but only come back if it's worth it ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I work the bar this Thursday night (bouncer) we just got in a bunch of pumpkin beers. I'll try and get there a little early and sample some and give you guys feedback.

    I'm a pumpkin whore and very critical. I'll whore myself to anything pumpkin once, but only come back if it's worth it ;-)
    We appreciate the recon you'll do!

    Shipyard seems to be a pretty unanimous favorite here so far, but I'm interested in some of the lesser-known brews also. Something rare yet worthy of the find!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  15. Quote Originally Posted by warrior737 View Post
    Shipyard pumpkinhead is always good fall go to. It is delicious. My wife likes to dip the rim of the glass in brown sugar and drizzle caramel in the glass before she pours her beer. Sort of dainty but delicious.
    I feel like that would be over the top sweetness for me. That shipyard as is was just right imo. Wishing I had gotten more but grabbed a few different ambers and pumpkins instead.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    We appreciate the recon you'll do!

    Shipyard seems to be a pretty unanimous favorite here so far, but I'm interested in some of the lesser-known brews also. Something rare yet worthy of the find!
    Rare yet worth the find is Ying ling traditional. That is what a real beer taste like. Oldest brewery in the USA

  17. Belgian Style Ales are a thing of beauty if done correctly. The only white I've tried that was able to earn this title was Alagash White.

    The Triple is equally incredible albeit at a much higher alcohol content, which I like very much lol. One beer does the job of 2
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Belgian Style Ales are a thing of beauty if done correctly. The only white I've tried that was able to earn this title was Alagash White.

    The Triple is equally incredible albeit at a much higher alcohol content, which I like very much lol. One beer does the job of 2
    I had an Allagash Triple last week and it was damn tasty
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I had an Allagash Triple last week and it was damn tasty
    How did you manage that? I was only able to try it in Portland at the brewery! It's my favorite beer currently
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    How did you manage that? I was only able to try it in Portland at the brewery! It's my favorite beer currently
    Some good specialty beer shops here in WNY
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  21. Todays recommendation is a very strange brewery
    brew_12524.jpg
    I have only had one of their beers but going on name alone I want to try them all
    Clown-Shoes-Bombay-Berserker-label.png
    ^^^^ very flavorful on many different layers
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  22. I like the Clerks reference on the label
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I like the Clerks reference on the label
    They are as creative with their labels as they are with their beer.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    How did you manage that? I was only able to try it in Portland at the brewery! It's my favorite beer currently
    I think the availability depends on where u are I know we can get alagash double, triple and white in NJ. New England has some awesome breweries but they don't like to share everything with the rest of the country.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Some good specialty beer shops here in WNY
    Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    I think the availability depends on where u are I know we can get alagash double, triple and white in NJ. New England has some awesome breweries but they don't like to share everything with the rest of the country.
    I hate the both of you. I can't find it anywhere here in AZ
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:21 PM
  2. What are you taking?
    By Conanalois in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 02:38 PM
  3. What Are You Taking For Pre-Workout Energy?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 05:25 PM
  4. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 09:01 PM
  5. What are you?
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:03 PM
Log in
Log in