Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?

Page 26 of 26 First ... 242526

1. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Indeed it is. Nothing like KBS, but not too bad. I'm really hoping I can get in on some CBS when it comes out
    I have a buddy that works for a distributor and he said he would try to get me one...really hoping he comes through.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Have had it on draft twice so far and just picked up a 4 pack today. Man is it good or what?!
    This just landed in the liquor stores in Toronto... excited to get me some BW Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    One if my favorite beers. You have excellent taste my friend.
    Indeed he does... solid choices
    •   

3. What are some good coffee dominates flavored stouts? I’ve never had a stout before but am getting more interested in them seeing you guys post them.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    What are some good coffee dominates flavored stouts? Iíve never had a stout before but am getting more interested in them seeing you guys post them.
    I enjoy Brewtus by Monocacy Brewing and Espresso Oak Aged Yeti Stout by New Divide. Sweet Baby Java by DuClaw is amazing but it's polarizing. It's a coffee version of Sweet Baby Jesus, their chocolate peanut butter porter, and some people get really angry at dessert beers. Lol.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

5. I also have to give a vote for Victory at Sea, a wonderful coffee vanilla porter by Ballast Point. I've heard there is a Peppermint version but I haven't seen it. That would be what I want in my mug on Christmas.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    What are some good coffee dominates flavored stouts? I’ve never had a stout before but am getting more interested in them seeing you guys post them.
    Where you are located might change what's available to you. Like Marty said, Ballast Point Victory at Sea is one of my favorites, Bells Arabicadabra is good, and lower abv, which might be nice if you're just getting into stouts, and of course Founders Breakfast Stout. There are quite a few others, but those are pretty decent, a good range of abv's, and should be available just about anywhere.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Where you are located might change what's available to you. Like Marty said, Ballast Point Victory at Sea is one of my favorites, Bells Arabicadabra is good, and lower abv, which might be nice if you're just getting into stouts, and of course Founders Breakfast Stout. There are quite a few others, but those are pretty decent, a good range of abv's, and should be available just about anywhere.
    I’m in central Oklahoma. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Founders in the liquor stores here. None of the others sound familiar but I will put yours and @Martyfnemec suggestions on a liquor store grocery list and see what I can find the next time I’m in one! I appreciate it guys.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Iím in central Oklahoma. Iím pretty sure Iíve seen Founders in the liquor stores here. None of the others sound familiar but I will put yours and @Martyfnemec suggestions on a liquor store grocery list and see what I can find the next time Iím in one! I appreciate it guys.
    New Divide is from Denver, so you might have some luck with that one. Flying Dog tends to be carried nationwide so keep an eye out for Kujo coffee stout. Terrapin too so you might see Wake n Bake. I don't know Oklahoma well in terms of beer. I'm an East Coast guy. SFreed might have a better idea. He likes his stouts and porters too and is probably more knowledgeable on the middle of the country.

9. Water, I have said goodbye to alcohol few months ago.

10. went to a beerfest over the weekend, wish I took notes on the different beers I had, lots of local breweries and some bigger ones as well

end of the night I got a free bottle of founders scotch ale which was terrible, other than that had a really nice dog fish head mango or pumpkin, I think I had both tbh, I was just happy it wasn't one of their ipa's, blue moon mango was decent, troegs java head was really bad imo.....overall a good day
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

11. I'm not a huge fan of most scotch ales either.

Any of you guys on Untapped?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  12. Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?

I love scotch ales. The caramels, malts, booze. Sometimes vanillas. Cant go wrong with that flavor combo...at least in my opinion lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I am. Same username.
    Training log:

13. This is my favorite beer right now. Smoke Jumper - Smoked Imperial Porter

img_3412-e1485972206575.jpg

Goes so well with BBQ meats

14. Man I'll try anything from Left Hand. It sounds interesting. Ive only had 1 smoked beer previously and it wasnt all that good.
    Training log:

15. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Man I'll try anything from Left Hand. It sounds interesting. Ive only had 1 smoked beer previously and it wasnt all that good.
    Oh man Smoke Jumper is amazing.

German smoked rauchbier is also tops when it comes to smoked beer.

biy6F.jpg

16. I cant get pictures to post but i love banana and pb

Tonight i mixed

Wells banana bread
    Rusty rail pot o gold peanut butter

Heaven on earth
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of most scotch ales either.

Yep, same user there too.
  18. Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

19. Can't believe I'm drinking a non IPA...

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Can't believe I'm drinking a non IPA...
    Excellent choice!

And here I sit, refrigerator half full of different stouts, drinking an Imperial IPA.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

21. This actually was pretty good.

22. Old reliable

Founders4.jpg
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I

simonontario

24. After a looong day, I deserve something special

BCBarleywine.jpg
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

25. Mmmm, bourbon barrel stout
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 08:21 PM
  2. What are you taking?
    By Conanalois in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 03:38 PM
  3. What Are You Taking For Pre-Workout Energy?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 06:25 PM
  4. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 10:01 PM
  5. What are you?
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 04:03 PM