Is Nelson Montana retarded?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Someone over at Elite posted a thread asking about 1-Test and this is what Nelson had to say:"It's the latest crappy pro-hormone supplement in a long line of crappy pro-hormone supplements".-Nelson Montana

I don't have an account on Elite so I can't post to correct this know it all reject. No wonder he got fired from T-Fag.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea, he advocates a lot of ignorant **** also.....I ignore him, for obvious reasons (see above: 1-test isnt a PH)

grafix-gnc

Awards
i never did like Nelson, he was always cocky and thought he was god on the boards

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Well from his reply, I wouldn't consider any of his advice or future thoughts. Seems like an idiot to me..

WYD

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Isn't he the guy that says all supplements suck, and all supplement companies are lying, greedy thieves?

2demon2

Awards
Here's a perfect example of this guy's logic (this is an actual Nelson Montana quote):

"Creatine provides water retention. Eat some salty pizza and drink lots of water -- you'll get the same results."

And let's not forget his "cat receptor" stupidity, as described by Lyle McDonald:

"Nelson wrote an article to the effect that there were different androgen receptors that bound to different types of androgens (he was making up some silly bullshit about why different types of 'roids had different effects, positing different receptors, which shows how unbelievably
ignorant of even basic physiology he is), had something involving a cat androgen receptor in there. I think the logic was that since cats had a different androgen receptor than humans, it made sesne that humans might have different types of receptors in their body, something really
idiotic like that."

Yet he still thinks he's a genius.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
animal receptors?

I thought I saw something on Elite where Nelson said that vet gear was meant to target animal androgen receptors and human grade gear is for human receptors. That has got to be the most retarded logic I have ever heard. A high school drop out would know that AAS is AAS and that the ester only affects the half-life of the drug.

If I knew his e-mail addy, I would sent him this thread, so it doesn't sound like I'm talking trash behind his back.

He just pulls all of his ideas out of the air with no scientific reasoning what so ever. Then he prints a book on it to make $$ on it.

I can't stand it when people just shoot off at the mouth about something they have not done any research on or any personal experience. "1-Test is a pro-hormone" How many times do you see this on all of the boards? And the logic that since A-dione sucks, well 1-Test has got to suck too.

I post a lot on Meso, answering questions about pro-hormones and 1-T, just to help out some of the newbies.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Isn't he the guy that says all supplements suck, and all supplement companies are lying, greedy thieves?
Well he should say "most" supplement companies. The supplement industry has such a bad rep for a good reason. They always come out with new useless products to replace the old ones that didn't work so they can keep scamming people.:mad:

teekahty

Awards
wow Imagine that wrong information posted at Elite , what are the odds?

u4ik_rage

Awards
If you think his stance on legal supplements is funny check out this excerpt from his Steroids for Health article:

A consequent topic of confusion for many people is; how much of a difference is the effect of one steroid compared to another? The simple truth of the matter is, not much. You see, the body doesn't have receptors specifically for "Deca" and others designed only for "anavar." They all work very similarly. The exotic stacks that people come up with are often a convoluted attempt to seem "scientific." Stacking two or more steroids is usually more effective due to a higher dosage than if one were to take a single steroid.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: animal receptors?

I thought I saw something on Elite where Nelson said that vet gear was meant to target animal androgen receptors and human grade gear is for human receptors. That has got to be the most retarded logic I have ever heard. A high school drop out would know that AAS is AAS
The main difference between vet products and human products (all types) is that the vet product has not been certified for human consumption, etc. Usually it is just a lack of millions of dollars worth of lab studies needed for certification. Most of the medicines certified for vet use are identical to their human counterparts.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
If you think his stance on legal supplements is funny check out this excerpt from his Steroids for Health article:

A consequent topic of confusion for many people is; how much of a difference is the effect of one steroid compared to another? The simple truth of the matter is, not much. You see, the body doesn't have receptors specifically for "Deca" and others designed only for "anavar." They all work very similarly. The exotic stacks that people come up with are often a convoluted attempt to seem "scientific." Stacking two or more steroids is usually more effective due to a higher dosage than if one were to take a single steroid.
Well I agree with the first part of that statement about receptors. All AAS bind to the AR, some very strongly (Trenbolone), some weakly (methandrostenolone). So yes there are no special receptors for certain AAS as far as the AR is concerned. Now certain AAS bind to the progesterone receptor but, thats off topic a little.

The second part is where he is mistaken. Almost everyone on this board that has used 4-AD alone, and 1-Test alone, and then both stacked together will tell you that you get 3 times the effect, not just double because mg of AAS are higher.

Nelson

Just want to point out that me & Nelson Montana are two separate entities