donating plasma and muscle effect

FitnessLuke

Awards
Basically I am a college student if I dontate plasma itll just give me that cushion money to have some fun and afford more food.

Just wanted to know if itll kill new gains or muscle I already have..?

I mean extra 200 bucks a month is all I need to live comfortably and eat well

Swolljaboi

Awards
I used to donate back on my druggie days and all I remember is being very tired and feeling like **** afterward. It has to have a negative effect on recovery if jot performance and strength for at least a day after. This is just a guess based on past experience and not scientific data.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Druggie days.. So im assumong your health was at its best.. Of youre healthy you think youd be good

Swolljaboi

Awards
Donating plasma takes a lot out of you. If you're training 4-6 days a week and your body is in a constant state of repairing damaged muscle, then you go donate a liter of plasma you're hitting your body pretty hard. I'm not saying you couldn't do it, but I have to think it would negatively impact your body's ability to recover. Also, if you go lift after donating you will most definitely pass out.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Donating plasma takes a lot out of you. If you're training 4-6 days a week and your body is in a constant state of repairing damaged muscle, then you go donate a liter of plasma you're hitting your body pretty hard. I'm not saying you couldn't do it, but I have to think it would negatively impact your body's ability to recover. Also, if you go lift after donating you will most definitely pass out.
Danng Ive been training 4 days a week. That wouldnt help you recover faster from donating?