Welcomed

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Welcomed

Very simply and quickly, for now i am out, i have over stayed my welcome here.............

If anyone comes across anything at all on Lupus, please email me and I will check back in ( ghosting of course) from time to time.......

Thanks for all the great advice and making me feel welcomed It meant alot to me.......Most are very kind and very sweet!!!!!!!!

See ya in awhile........

2. take care. we'll be thinking of you. don't be a total stranger!

3. Well I don't think you have over stayed your welcome.

•   

4. Yea, don't be a stranger. Will miss you.

5. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl

Very simply and quickly, for now i am out, i have over stayed my welcome here.............

?!?!?

Have I missed something?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. I must have missed it too...

7. Wg, If you really feel you must go then I am sorry. Just try not to stay away to long and remember that you have friends here.

SR.

8. wg, whats going on?

9. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard
    I must have missed it too...
    That makes three of us. I assume she has her reasons and I'll just leave it at that. But don't stay away too long WG.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    ?!?!?

Have I missed something?
    Ditto.

I definately missed something here...We don't want WG to go...WTF?

11. I don't think it has something to do with the board or people here, she just has her own reasons. But it's sad.

12. WG, you have never over-stayed your welcome here. At least as far as I'm concerned. I hope you don't feel as if you've been wronged in any way. If that is the case, please let us know. I understand, to a point, of the tough time you have been going through. Please, drop by from time-to-time and let us know how you are doing. Take care of yourself and stay healthy.

Damn, I'm gonna miss those eyes from her old avatar.

13. is anabolic minds is doomed forever with the sausage fest curse?

14. My wife has Lupus so if there's anything specific you'd like to know, let me know. Sorry to hear that you have it( if in fact you do and it's just not a inquiry) You can still lead a very healthy lifestyle for years to come. Keep positive and stick around these guys seem to like the company :P

15. WG, please come back. AM enjoys your company. Atleast i do....
    Sage
  16. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

I seemed to have missed something as well but if it is for personal reasons then I understand, but please don't stay away for long, we will all miss you girl....hell, I was gonna have my lady join so she could talk to you about training and diet since you seem to be the only female here that posts! We will miss you!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    ?!?!?

Have I missed something?
    yeah your avatar almost scared me away too
    PharmD

18. Do what you need to do, WG
    come back & say 'hi' when you can.

19. I have great faith that WG has a good reason for this. I know you'll be back soon WG; I wish you luck in your travels.

20. I guess I always was a tomboy!!!! Hard to stay away from a place i like to visit......

Besides I can't stay away, I am the only girl that posts on AM.........

21. well, there goes our "sexually integrated steroid board" grant from uncle sam....

22. OKay, WG, I'm about to ask what will no doubt be a stupid question. Have you ever played the MMORPG Tantra? I only ask because when I was playing someone ran by with the name "IamaJeep". Obviously it connects to your sig... I'm going way out on a limb here.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

23. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    OKay, WG, I'm about to ask what will no doubt be a stupid question. Have you ever played the MMORPG Tantra? I only ask because when I was playing someone ran by with the name "IamaJeep". Obviously it connects to your sig... I'm going way out on a limb here.
    Afraid not.............

24. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    I guess I always was a tomboy!!!! Hard to stay away from a place i like to visit......

Besides I can't stay away, I am the only girl that posts on AM.........
    Welcome back, then. We missed you already.

25. thanks dmitry <blush>

26. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    thanks dmitry <blush>
    Damn, WG! You could have saved us all alot of tears had you told us you were just going on a 5 day hiatus hehehehe

27. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Damn, WG! You could have saved us all alot of tears had you told us you were just going on a 5 day hiatus hehehehe
    It was going to be longer, but i saw cuffs post and well he was right....So i came back

28. Your definitely appreciated around here, and I'm speaking for the board when I say that.

29. *smiles*

30. Welcome back WG!!

31. nice pic

32. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    It was going to be longer, but i saw cuffs post and well he was right....So i came back
    Glad to see you stayed around WG. I can understand it being difficult with this being a primarily male board, and most of us not understanding certain issues. But, believe me when I say this, we all learn a thing or two from your posts that better us as men. It's always nice to have a female perspective on things. Now, I'd never admit that anywhere else...LOL.

I know Bobo is open to ideas members here may have to imporove this board. Maybe if we can get a few more female members over here, he can start a female bodybuilding discussion area. That would attract new and knowledegable people, and even our sponsors could benefit from increased sales. Just an idea....

33. Glad to have you back WG. The short while you were gone, you were missed. Its always good to have some female input around here. If you need anything just ask.

34. Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO
    Its always good to have some female input around here.
    Huh-uh-huh-huh-uuhh-huh! You said female input. We know where your mind is Scorp!

Sorry, didn't mean to ruin this thread, but I had to shoot my mouth off.

35. I am trying to drag some females here with me ( girls from the gym, some friends of mine, and some other spin instructers where i teach).....Sadly most are not comfy with posting on a mostly male forum!!!!!!!!

36. like the new avatar, WG

37. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    I am trying to drag some females here with me ( girls from the gym, some friends of mine, and some other spin instructers where i teach).....Sadly most are not comfy with posting on a mostly male forum!!!!!!!!
    Hit up some of the Mods, or even Bobo and put the idea of a female section for this board. Maybe even if its for a trial period to see how it goes.

38. Thanks cuffs perhaps I will..............

39. We've had the idea for a while, just nobody who wanted to help run it... I don't think ya'll want me running the women's forum now do ya?

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

40. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    We've had the idea for a while, just nobody who wanted to help run it... I don't think ya'll want me running the women's forum now do ya?

ManBeast
    LOL MB...what it needs is someone who really knows nutrition, and programs for women. I'm sure there's a few out there that would be interested. I'll try hitting a couple up that I know of and see if they would be. If not, at least get them over here to start posting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome to Jonblaze639 as a new addition to our mod team!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 03:05 AM
  2. Welcome to Biggin as our newest addition to our mod team!
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 03:18 AM
  3. I just want to say WELCOME to all the new members!!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:34 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:12 AM
  5. Just wanted to tell ctg welcome
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2002, 02:26 PM