The olympia 2014

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's going? Who's gonna win? This will be my 6th year attending and I must say, if you have the chance to go, DO IT!! It is so much fun

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I want to see Kai take it.
I do too but I doubt it will happen. Phil's just to dominate right now. I think it would take another "food poisoning episode" with Phil for Kai to get the win

JaySlayer

Awards
It's now or never for Kai I'm praying for a miracle Phil is damn near impossible to beat when he's on

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I'm going with a group. I can't wait.

It's Phil's to lose and I don't see Kai taking it even though that would be pretty awesome.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it's the general consensus that its Phil's to win but it'd be cool to see Kai finally get it... Yeah man I'm pretty pumped to go the expo is really fun to go to and you'll see a ton of familiar faces

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do too but I doubt it will happen. Phil's just to dominate right now. I think it would take another "food poisoning episode" with Phil for Kai to get the win
He will never win because of the video he did and because he is not a Weider athlete.

Anyways, I would love to go to the Olympia! I have never been to a show. I was supposed to go to the Hartford Europa this earlier this year, but my friend cancelled on me.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Kai seems really on this year! Did you see those tricep striations like 4 weeks ago

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
I'll be there!

Phil is gonna take it again. I'm expecting good placing from kai, Wolf, ramy, Dexter Jackson, and Martinez. That's my top 7 or so.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dennis wolf or Kai.

Did you see the comparison between Dennis and Phil? Dennis is better IMO, ten fold.

genthoseffect

genthoseffect

Awards
Phil's gonna have to come in WAY off to ever be dethroned. Doesn't matter how good anyone else is...thats just the way the olympia works. always has. Which is unfortunate. It would be so much more exciting if everyone had an equal chance to win before they hit the stage

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
I'll be there!

Phil is gonna take it again. I'm expecting good placing from kai, Wolf, ramy, Dexter Jackson, and Martinez. That's my top 7 or so.
I forgot Rhoden. He should do well also.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Phil's gonna have to come in WAY off to ever be dethroned. Doesn't matter how good anyone else is...thats just the way the olympia works. always has. Which is unfortunate. It would be so much more exciting if everyone had an equal chance to win before they hit the stage
I agree 100%
It's sad but true. I would love to see Kai win, but it's highly unlikely that will happen. Even if he is 100% Phil will win just based on having a more pleasing physique.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Bumped

Any more thoughts after pre judging?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I so wish Kai would take it this year. I'm tired if Phil and his arrogant ways.
agreed! I feel Kai is a step ahead this year. But I think the commentators at bodybuilding.com are a little biased to Phil