Females

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Who else lifts like a total monster when the famales are around?
Anyone ever notice how much better your lift is when there's some dimes around???

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really, I don't lift for chicks. I lift to better myself and push myself.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Not really, I don't lift for chicks. I lift to better myself and push myself.
I never said if didn't do that. Obviously I do lift with with my transformation

image-4271885150.jpg

I was just wondering if it was some hormonal thing that makes you go harder

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job! What as the time frame for the to pictures?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Not everyone wants to look al bulky. In fact I rather look lean all damn day then some meaty beefy looking freak!
Totally ****ing agreed! I love being lean.
And I don't feel like i need to get much bigger

image-4126711400.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating alone isn't going to make you a meaty, beefy, man-cake freak.

You need glutamine for that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Il admit being huge is cool but it's not for me and being absolutley ****ing huge isn't even attractive to a lot of girls

Well, like the other guy in here I don't lift for aesthetics or to be attractive. I'm an old married man!. In my opinion if your lifting to be attractive or attractive to girls you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Well, like the other guy in here I don't lift for aesthetics or to be attractive. I'm an old married man!. In my opinion if your lifting to be attractive or attractive to girls you're doing it for the wrong reasons.
I do lift for my own health, but being in college being aesthetic and attractive to females is a great benefit of lifting. I also like being this lean as I have worked hard for it. I also like being lean as I play a lot of recreational basketball and other sports, as well as lifting!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do lift for my own health, but being in college being aesthetic and attractive to females is a great benefit of lifting. I also like being this lean as I have worked hard for it. I also like being lean as I play a lot of recreational basketball and other sports, as well as lifting!

Of course you worked hard for it and you did a great job losing all that fat!. I bet you could put on 30-50 pounds over the next few years though and not gain much fat at all. Trust me, when you get older it'll be a lot harder to put on muscle and gain strength without gaining fat. Now is the time, when your young!

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Of course you worked hard for it and you did a great job losing all that fat!. I bet you could put on 30-50 pounds over the next few years though and not gain much fat at all. Trust me, when you get older it'll be a lot harder to put on muscle and gain strength without gaining fat. Now is the time, when your young!
I 100% agree with this statement. But I'm really unsure about how much bigger I want to get. I weigh 190 right now. I wouldn't mind 200/205 but I personally wouldn't want to be to much bigger! It's just my preference!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Nah I disagree. Stay lean and healthy. Look at Arnold he is a perfect example. He had a "perfect body" and now he's flab. He is lookin pretty good again now but nothin like he used to be. If you gain a bunch of muscle and stop the lifting lifestyle you'll be flab as well

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I 100% agree with this statement. But I'm really unsure about how much bigger I want to get. I weigh 190 right now. I wouldn't mind 200/205 but I personally wouldn't want to be to much bigger! It's just my preference!
Stay toned and happy; if you went up to 200 dudes would tell you that you should be 215-220. Then 240.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah I disagree. Stay lean and healthy. Look at Arnold he is a perfect example. He had a "perfect body" and now he's flab. He is lookin pretty good again now but nothin like he used to be. If you gain a bunch of muscle and stop the lifting lifestyle you'll be flab as well
You disagree with what?. Not sure I understand what you are trying to say.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I also want to re ask? Any one think that when females are around you lift harder? Like through pheromones in the air?? That was what I meant by it

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I also want to re ask? Any one think that when females are around you lift harder? Like through pheromones in the air?? That was what I meant by it
I workout in my garage I got a badass gym! But when my wife is out there I workout harder for sure. Then I make the neighborhood Eco with monez hahah