Dr appt....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate

I am a little pissed off, not only am I no better than I was before i am a little worse off, I mean how can I feel ok and be shitty?????!!!!!! Every count in my damn body is off, everything is swollen ( Internally) or so I am told......and well I may as well go look into wheelchairs for myself.......

I had no worries walking into my dr today I never thought in a million yrs he would tell me, I am UPING your prednosone to 100 mg a day........of course he was soooo happy to know i Dr myself and I took myself off of it.........If i took 100mg a day I would be 400pds in no time and yeah I know that's hot..............

I am frustrated and pissed how is it i feel ok and am not in remission........this i dont get........BUT I am not giving up............just sad tonight

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry sweetie. Bad news comes at very inopertune times I know... :( Its worse when we build ourselves up then get shot down.

I think the wheelchair thing is a bit out of whack tho; you'll be just fine... strong woman strong body; its all the same stuff

joshingyou

Awards
:( sorry to hear about your appt. Do you think there are other ways to treat your condition?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Holistic medicine is a well researched field, but its not on the normal medical scene... i'd bet some good bookstores or internet research might reveal some good stuff... the solution is out there... willpower and knowledge is all it takes to do ANYTHING

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Hope things get to going better for you WG, you definetly have a strong mentality and will make it through this, you're in my prayers.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That sucks :( Sorry!

Ever see any other Dr.'s, too? Sometimes it's good to have other opinions, ya know.

acecombact1

Awards
yah try other doctors for opinion, and try discussing the physiological effect that the treatment may have on you. some docs will understand.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I go to the best Dr in the state for lupus, my reg Dr recommended him and I like him...i can talk to him, and tell him right out.....this is how i am feeling/thinking fix it.......He is pretty cool, annoyed with me I am sure due to the fact that I took myself off my medicine.....But at this point being stubborn is far out weighing sound mental judgement...I admit.....
I just dont get it, I feel ok, tired as always, joint pain, as always but i am active, I teach spin class 2-3 nights a week, I lift light weights 2-3 times a week and I walk 2 times a week, I dont get how i can be sooo active and still not be in remission, better yet worse off than I was 1 month ago..........
I did try the holisitic thing, I went to the bookstore last night, and hung out, read tons of articles and things, books and books.....I confused myself......I admit, perhaps the blonde streaks are starting to affect me......I dont know......
So for now i go on my way, taking it day by day, and just trying to keep my head above water.....

Stingray

Awards
Take Care WG, I only hope the best for you.

Shwollenpecker

Awards

can't he give you something to help with the pred. water retention? my friend was on only 40mgs per day and his face blew up like a pumpkin