MADE IT!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well guys I made the FSU football team!!!!!!! I can't believe that I went from a 142 lb kid my senior year playing football, who was starting position got taken away because my dad and the coach didnt get along to me playing football at Florida State and me not playing football at all in between (organized football anyways).

Glenihan- must have been the cleats man ;).

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Congradulations Lake! :cheers: :drunk:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
BOO YAH!!! congrats man! that's seriously awesome ... and i take full responsiblity for all your successes ;)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
sick, dude. congrats. I have always been a hater, 'cause they are such a dynasty team, but now I got a reason to cheer, and I will!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations man. That's one hell of an accomplishment.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Good job Lake. I'll be watching for you in the fall

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude...big CONGRATS to you! :thumbsup:​

Great job with not giving up. Your persistency really paid off.

size

Awards
  • Established
This is great news. I will be needing some "inside" info come next season. ;)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice job man, looks like you put alot of hardwork and training getting to that point. Congrats :box: :box:

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Congrats bro! You got to let us know what kind of program they put you on as far as training! I still think it is BullShit that they made you retest but you are in adn that is all that matters! You gotta give us your info like position, number, and name so we can know who to look out for!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This is great news. I will be needing some "inside" info come next season. ;)
Me too, I like making money on the side :D

My friend, that's no easy thing to accomplish, FSU is one helluva team. I'll root for the Noles and Cal next year. Fill up the helmet with some decals bro and enjoy the game :cheers:

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Awesome.. now get out there and make a name for yourself :cheers:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Textbook demonstration of "second effort", D!!!
How does it feel to be an example of excellence?

Congratulations - you know you've earned it! :thumbsup:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
THANKS GUYS :). Yeah i was very persistant and I trained smart. I will def. keep you guys informed on stuff. I did find out that I still have 4 years elegibility! They liked taht about me too cause that means even if I dont play this year or hell even next I have a chance to really get some depth and have a shot to play or possibly start in the next few years. I have TO's work ethic for training (not his attitude) so I will definitely try to make a name for myself.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...seriously, man, you will make some 'Noles fans out of the AM crew. We'll be following you for sure. Make sure and keep us up on the scene so we can give you all that love come football season.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro :box: ! I'll be rooting for you against everybody but UF!!!!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job bro. You will have the time of your life.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will love the college football life, good job.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro - tell Antone Smith (frosh RB) that the Florida state champs reside in Dade County!

Seriously, see ya at Doak come Labor Day.

Go Canes!

Brock Landers

Awards
Congrats LakeMount -

But its all about the U.

Its a Canes thing, you guys wouldnt understand..........

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Brock - good to see ya back man. You should hang around more often.

I think we'll need to educate this young man as to the ways of The U football. I already told him to stay away from Willie Williams (if we let Da Predator loose on special teams.) That kid is a fucking beast, can't wait to see him become the next Dan Morgan (Bednarik Award winner for Def POY).

ericnb_98

Awards
Congratulations! What side of the ball are trying for offense or DEFENSE?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro! You got to let us know what kind of program they put you on as far as training! I still think it is BullShit that they made you retest but you are in adn that is all that matters! You gotta give us your info like position, number, and name so we can know who to look out for!
...seriously, man, you will make some 'Noles fans out of the AM crew. We'll be following you for sure. Make sure and keep us up on the scene so we can give you all that love come football season.
Absolutely. I can't stand the Noles (and am not too fond of the Canes either) but I'd dig on keepin' track of you and watching you ascend and play. Give us some info and keep us posted as to what's up. Best of luck man!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good deal Lake