- 03-01-2005, 09:22 PM
- 03-02-2005, 04:01 PM
- 03-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by BLANE
It looks like it has a great cast of actors, and I am a big Travolta fan, so I have been looking forward to this one since I saw previews for it in theater. I did not know Quincy Taylor was gonna be in it, that is an extra plus. Speaking of big fellas The Rock is in it, but from the shots I have seen he looks way smaller. Of course small for the Rock is still bigger than 90% of the people out there, but he deffinately has taken off some size, makes me a little sad :-(
03-02-2005, 06:15 PM
03-03-2005, 08:37 PM
No doubt the Rock has lost some weight, I heard on ABC news that he even had liposuction to get those love handles off. Look at the trailer and you can deffinitely tell he did something, the dude is as lean and cut as he's ever been. More so then in Walking Tall.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By g0hardorgohom in forum Strong Supplement ShopReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2015, 10:33 AM
- By Sean in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
- By Cool in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 73Last Post: 12-22-2008, 10:02 PM
- By nelix in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2008, 04:25 AM
- By acshadow in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2007, 07:54 PM