whats your favorite muscle to train?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Mine is definately shoulders. The only muscle I train alone.

back/bis
chest/tris

SHOULDERS!!!!!!!!!!

I also only train my legs once a week, (had really bad muscle tears in them in the past)

what do you guys/girls like?

h19

bigbadboss101

Awards
Chest
Shoulders
Legs
Back
Tri's
Bi's

Different isn't it? I love to get my pecs thicker, and more defined.
I like it when my gal friends feel the pump and the flex. The only thing is it's not equal opportunity, meaning I can't do the same to them :) yuk yuk

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
favorite: back (love undergrip barbell rows, deads, pullups)
best pump after lift: obviously upper legs/glutes after squatting

while we're at it....my least favorite is bi's (yes bi's....im pretty confident not too many people will have the same answer)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
actually bi's are annoying to me also. I have pretty decent size arms, and Ive never had to train my bi's very much to stimulate growth.

but i do love me some military presses (dumbells) and some shoulder shrugs.....ahhhhhh

h19

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i like doing biceps and feeling the burn :) plus its like the only thing i get sore after so it feels like i really did something that day. plus its on friday, and we all love fridays.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Favorite muscle to train:

CHEST!! (my nickname whenI was in High School was "Man Boobs")

Favorite Pump:

Supersetting Chest/Back (6-7 supersets)...I just feel big for some reason. ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Favorite muscle to train:

CHEST!! (my nickname whenI was in High School was "Man Boobs")

Favorite Pump:

Supersetting Chest/Back (6-7 supersets)...I just feel big for some reason. ;)
you know who got man boobs....phil mikkelson. i mean. his wife is ridiculous but got some jugs (bad jugs). ya, chest/back days are amazing. best workouts ive had ever been on chest/back. i mean, you're working 2 big muscle groups...and on top of that,supersetting.....mmmm

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i like doing biceps and feeling the burn :) plus its like the only thing i get sore after so it feels like i really did something that day. plus its on friday, and we all love fridays.
really... many will say bi's and perhaps shoulders the toughest muscle to feel the burn. my easiest is back and rear delts.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

you know who got man boobs

when I post my before pics in a couple of days, you won't see "Man Boobs", you will see a pair of, full, thick, striated pecs baby...:cool:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

when I post my before pics in a couple of days, you won't see "Man Boobs", you will see a pair of, full, thick, striated pecs baby...:cool:
ha, i wasnt saying you had mikkelson type man boobs. those suckas are a rarity. im sure you right my friend

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

ha, i wasnt saying you had mikkelson type man boobs. those suckas are a rarity. im sure you right my friend

I just wanted to make sure...thats all :cool:

shady

Awards
my fav would have to be shoulders . i lvoe military press and shoulder shrugs .
they also grow the fastest . that might be why i like them so much .

khafra

Awards
My favorite is my triceps. I have good definition there, so it's encouraging to see something when I work out. I feel like I can tear down biceps better than any other muscle, though. There's just something about concentration curls that I can take to the point where I can't move for days, much easier than any other muscle.

R.I.C.

Awards
Favorite bodypart to work: BACK !! Love doing T-Bar rows... they rock !

Worst bodypart to work: Abs :( Just the thought of doing weighted leg raises makes me cramp up !!

Also, just thought I'd concur with the bro's who don't like working bi's... I hear ya !

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to say my favorite to train is legs, because I'm the only motherfucker in my gym that trains them right. (****.. most of those pansies don't even train legs!)

ManBeast

DaddyR

Awards
#1. Back and #2. tris. I get awesome pumps with both and they respond very well in my case.

Leg days are pretty cool too. I love blasting the hell outta them so good that I have to hold onto something to keep from falling down after a set. Nothing like waddling my way out of the gym after a good workout LOL!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i already responded with my choice of favorite to train...but yes, the feeling after a gorgeous leg day, and walking through the weight room and pass the entrance to my gym with a gimp....beautiful feelin'

deaconbill

Awards
I love the pump when I work tris.  Being an ex-gymnast, the tris are easily my best body part.  Wish my chest was as good.  Oh well, keep lifting.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
arms & back

Although I don't usually train arms that hard, yet they're my best assets.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
This is an ASAPian type bump. I used to hate training legs, but now I've seen the light and it's my favorite muscular group to train.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Favorite: Chest / Tris
Least Favorite: Bis

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
lats all the way! the whole back is my fav but lats are the best