HELP Serious help needed!!!

tommyboy

Awards
Ok first off this is a serious question and it needs serious answers. I was washing myself in the shower a little bit ago and I felt a small bump near my anus!!! I got out of the shower quick and looked in a mirror (yea it was hard) Right in my anus there is a small bump and another one of darkish color it looks as though it is under the skin. What is this do I have worms or something? Is that my prostate enlarged or something. OMG wtf is it? My ass itches sometiems but thought nothing off it. It looks like it is coming out of me from the side of my hole!!! you guys are probably going to laugh your asses off but this is totally serious and im scared and need help!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. Sorry, couldn't help but laugh. It's not your prostate. That is a few inches inside the anus. I'd guess hemorrhoids?? Not really sure though, just sure it's not the prostate.

tommyboy

Awards
what the f*ck are hemroids are they bad????

Hahaha. Sorry, couldn't help but laugh. It's not your prostate. That is a few inches inside the anus. I'd guess hemorrhoids?? Not really sure though, just sure it's not the prostate.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Go to the doctor. Hemmorhoids are a type of veracose vein that come out of your ass. I don't really know much about them, but they aren't something you wouldn't be proud of. Go to the doctor man there's really nothing we can do.

tommyboy

Awards
How can you be sure they are hemroids and do I need to tell a doc about them what if they go away in a couple of days?

Go to the doctor. Hemmorhoids are a type of veracose vein that come out of your ass. I don't really know much about them, but they aren't something you wouldn't be proud of. Go to the doctor man there's really nothing we can do.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you have a hemi. If you have the stomach for it, type in the word in a google search and then click on the option to view images. You'll see EXACTLY what you're dealing with. Most of them are nothing to worry about (and I've never even had one), and will go away with treatments of clean warm water and a topical cream, plus Tuck's cleansing pads. More serious cases will need surgery, but it's not a complicated matter.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Have fun, and good luck. Eat plenty of fiber and drink lots of water to keep your poo soft.

griz145389

Board Supporter
Awards
I will 99% guarantee you that you got some Hemmorhoids. They will burn a little when you wipe, and can be sore when you sit, but they really are not that serious. Many people get them (including me)

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i had them a few times (hemroids)...they seem to flare up whenever i have to strain (no fucking laughing!). they have actually only flared up twice, but man was it uncomfortable and tough to sleep. i got prepH to sooth it and i make sure i drink LOTS of prune juice so my **** is nice and soft....usually gone in a few days.

if it doesnt hurt when you poo....then i would see a doctor to find out what it is.

bencozzy

Awards
:rofl: hemi's are a real pain in the ass!! definetly see a doc cause sometimes they get worse and form blood colts.