Oooohhhh Yeeeeahhh!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by curt2go
    Whats holding you back?????

I don't have my Boldione yet, I'm gettin that tomorrow (or today if I feel like it.)

And I know that you are not supposed to start a cycle unless you have all the materials in your posession (sp?).
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

2. You know what, I'm gonna go get it...I'll be right back...
    •   

3. Originally posted by Lifeguard

I don't have my Boldione yet, I'm gettin that tomorrow (or today if I feel like it.)

And I know that you are not supposed to start a cycle unless you have all the materials in your posession (sp?).
    You have passed the test Grasshopper... Good work..Talk to ya

4. Originally posted by Lifeguard
    You know what, I'm gonna go get it...I'll be right back...
    That a boy!!! Keep us informed!!

5. Originally posted by curt2go

You have passed the test Grasshopper... Good work..Talk to ya

That was a test?...I thought it was common knowledge?

Well, my Boldione is Back-ordered from Molecular, meaning I can't get it yet...

...on a more positive note, I bought some Fuzu for my post cycle therapy.

I didn't get 6-OXO becaus I am not worried about aromataze inhibition, cuz I wanna get fat from the estrogen
    •   

6. you didn't crack under the pressure.. Very good. I would have sprayed the whole bootle on if you were saying to me what I was saying to you...hehehe. Talk to ya.

7. Originally posted by curt2go
    you didn't crack under the pressure.. Very good. I would have sprayed the whole bootle on if you were saying to me what I was saying to you...hehehe. Talk to ya.

You weak-minded, fool...the Force is on my side
  •